8

Ella's POV
______________

"What are you serious, and who's 'the R.M." I ask not wanting it to be true. If it were I don't know what would happen. This can't be true.

"Ella if you don't believe me you can see the files. The point is you're in danger and I'm going to protect you and your family. And the R.M. Is the leader of the Russian Mafia." He stated with pure determination when he said that he'd protect me. I really wanted to know some things so I just asked no second thought.

"Did you ever kill anyone? And I want the truth."I ask.

"Yes." He admitted.

"Did you have a reason at least or was it done in cold blood?" I ask

"There were legitimate reasons and I don't always kill." He told me.

"Well deal with this later. We're going to talk about this but I want my mom and brothers safe so what do we do?" I ask being more concerned with my family's safety more then my own.

"You guys would have to live at our headquarters from now on until it's safe. We have about one full day until they'll go looking for you. So I say you go pack a backpack and tell your family to do the same and you'll come to our headquarters on the outskirts of the city. This has already been decided." He stated matter of factly.

"Ok. I'll get everything ready." I told him
____________________________
Time jump one hour
______________

I had packs pictures and things that have great value as well as a weeks worth of clothes in my backpack and had my school stuff as well.

Luca had came to the apartment and that showed me the cold reality of things. I saw Luca had a loaded gun with him. Gio, Nicolo, and Caleb we waiting down stairs.

The four of them thought it would be risky to drive the whole way so we took secret tunnels they had since the early nineteen twenties. We then met up with Antonio Luca's dad and drove the other half of the way.

Once we reached the HQ Luca gave each of us our own rooms and gave us time to settle in. After about an hour I was just laying on my bed when Luca walked in.

"Hey." He greeted.

"What." I asked while sighing.

"You said you wanted to talk."
____________________________