9

Ella's POV
________________

Today has been rough. Knowing my family and I are in danger doesn't have a good feeling to it.

Aurora has been so kind to my family and I and Luca has been too ,but Jacob has particularly taken even more dislike towards Luca.

Lorenzo apparently knew about all of this and is apart of the mafia apparently. I'm going to kill him because seriously why wouldn't he tell me that son of a bitch. Anyway today Luca he had to go and do some "stuff" so I assume he meant mafia work. He also told me I could go explore but make sure I had someone from here with me because I don't know the halls yet.
________________________________

Luca's POV
________________

I feel bad about leaving Ella by herself when she just got to HQ last night, but dad needs a job done and he promised nothing bad would happen to Ella while I'm gone.

Currently my brothers Giovanni and Nicolo were with me. This was a case that we needed to take care of.

Then our target came out. That's our cue.

We surrounded him, but before I could say anything he cut me off. He's basically guaranteed his death sentence. I smirked evilly and twirled the knife in my hand.

"It's a shame that I'm going to die. I have information you need" he spoke clearly.

"Ok you can live, but on one cost you tell us here and now. You have my word." I spoke hiding my true intentions. My brothers knew exactly what I was doing to which he then agreed. Wow he's dumb.

"My boss wants Ella... he wants her because you have her. And her father also wants her." He stated

"Her father... her fathers away traveling for work"I stated confused

"No no no. He's her father alright but he's part of the Russian mafia, and has been for a while now. Dimitri the new head of the mafia wants her. Has for a while now since her dad joined the mafia and I wouldn't mind having her to myself for one night." He smirked. That's it he's done for I don't care if he has anymore information I got enough out of him.

"you've supplied enough information we don't need you anymore" I said coldly my brothers and I all approached him.

"You're so dumb if you actually believed me"

"B-b you said I had your word" he stuttered

"You're dumb because there was no hand shake or anything formal to seal the deal, and why would I let a traitor back into the group. You were working for him and crossed us. You're a dead man and a fool." I stated

My brothers grabbed his arms from behind him and restrained him. I took my knife and let it glide across his skin while he screamed in pain. I just laughed.
I know it's cruel but it's half of me. The cruel half is part of me. The sweet and kind side belongs to my loved ones and people I trust.

I then had enough of his screaming. I then took my knife and slid it across his throat in a rough manner

I let him sit like that for a few minutes before getting bored shooting him in the head.That's considerably being nice. Nicolo, Gio, and I were covered in his blood and left having our cleaners take care of him.

Once we near HQ I turn toward my brothers.

"Not a single word to Ella about today." I warm them

"Dude we weren't but she's gonna know once you walk in the door because of the blood." Nicolo stated.

"Yeah I know but if she really wants to be with me she'll have to see me like this eventually ." I tell them as we pull up at HQ.

Now to face Ella.
________________________________

Ella's POV
________________

Currently I'm walking with Luca's mom Aurora when there's talk that Luca and his brothers are finally back.

I run to meet up with Luca because while they were out and Aurora had told me they had to kill someone. I was scared. Partially because my sweet Luca was going to kill someone, but also because he could get hurt.

I ran to him and instantly hugged him. He hugged me back in return I looked up to see blood on him. I got scared and dragged him to my room's connected bathroom.

He seamed to notice what I was doing and stopped me.

"Ella I'm okay it's not my blood I'm ok really" he persisted. I breath out a sigh of relief knowing he wasn't hurt.

"Can I have a hug from my sweet girl" he asked

"Not with that shirt on I don't want to even touch that blood" I stated firmly.

"Ok" was all he responded. He took off his shirt and threw it in the laundry basket. I just stared at his toned body and smiled. He's mine and no one else's.
He then hugged me. After that he threw me over his shoulder and I just laughed as he twirled me around. He then set me down.

"So how's my Ella doing" he asked sweetly.

"Better now that you're back." I told him

He then leaned down a bit considering he's taller then me and connected our lips. Things got heated but I pulled away before anything happened.

I just looked at him. He was amazing to me. And I knew I loved him in the short time I really did know him. His built arms were wrapped around my waist and he just stood there holding me while I had my hands on his chest.