Welcome to Hereford

As we enter sixes office I snapped to attention.

Six: At ease ms L/n. Now Ash could you please leave.

Eliza: Yes ma'am I'll be in the common room filling out my reports.

Eliza left the room leaving Six and I to talk.

Six: So ms L/n I need you to fill out this paperwork in the final sheet is what will be read after your situation test when you are introduced to all the operators and what the operators will have access to should they request and copy of your file.

Y/n: Understood ma'am. May I have a seat to fill out the paperwork?

Six: Of course.

After sitting down I proceed to spend the next half hour looking over and carefully reading me five pages Six gave me to fill out. Upon reaching the final page take a glance at the questions and start to fill them out.

Y/n: Ma'am will they know my age?

Six: Yes and the AFJROTC patch will be a give away.

Y/n:*sigh* Understood.

Name: Y/n M/n L/n
Gender: Female
P.O.B: WV West Virginia
D.O.B: 06-17-2004
Languages known: English, Spanish, and bacic French.
Unit / affiliations: AFJROTC Unit WV-952.

After filling out all the required paperwork I pass it back to Six she says.

Six: You read through the contract more than most other operators.

Y/n: Thank you ma'am.

Six: Let's go to the armory to get you training rounds.

Y/n: Ma'am I doubt you have any rounds in my rifles caliber.

Six: What caliber is that?

Y/n: 6.5 Jap.

Six: No we don't have that caliber. How much ammo do you have for that rifle?

Y/n: About 150 rounds.

Six: Your choices are used live rounds or to find another weapon.

Y/n: If you don't mind I would prefer to use live rounds.

Six: Now that we have that settled if you'll please follow me.

Before we left six press the button on her desk at the activates the intercom and she said "all operators Please report the simulation room I repeat all operators Please report to the simulation room." With that we walked out of her office went by my room to grab my rifle and ammo and then we went to the simulation room where all of the operators were waiting for us. As Six got on stage she spoke into the mic.

Six: Everyone our newest member of rainbow is about to run the kill house given her unique rifle we do not have any simulation rounds so she will not be going against any operators only targets. Now ms L/n Please step up to the door and get ready for the signal. You are objective is to clear the building of the five hostels and retrieve the briefcase understood?

Y/n: Yes ma'am!

I walk up to the door and load my rifle as well as start to regulate my breathing to keep my heart rate down. Before the signal is given I look at the door I can see it is very worn down from where people have kicked it open. I mentally note this load a round in my rifle and give Six the thumbs up that I'm ready. With that the signal is given and I open the door using the doorknob instead of kicking it in. I'm walking the building and start clearing the rooms as I walk into the main hallway I see something moved to my right so I turn to see at Target still flipping up so I fire a round and quickly chamber another round. I continue through the house checking my corners and making my movements swift dropping the targets the moment I see them I've dropped a total of four targets meaning I have two rounds left and one target remaining I continue to check my corners until I come across the objective room. As I enter the room I turn to my left and see the final target with a fake hostage I fire around into the target gun and then one into the head of the target. I then load my gun grab the briefcase and walk out the front door still making sure no more targets appear. I walk out and kill house point my rifle in the air and hand the briefcase to Six and start unloading my rifle.