1. With Pleasure

You open your eyes to find yourself in a bathroom. You stand in front of a beautifully framed mirror and scan the bathroom. Everything from the curtains to the bath tub is elegant.

Where am I..? you think trying to see what is outside of the window. Is it midnight? The moonlight shimmers in the bathtub full of water. The window was just slightly open. You feel a cold breeze of air stroke on your skin and shiver. Just then you had realized you are wearing nothing but a blank white towel.

Confused as you are you look back to the mirror in front of you and notice a door right behind you. You turn around and slowly turned the door knob. As the door creeks open you carefully peek into the mysterious room.

The door fully opens and you stand in the middle of the door way. You carefully step into the room which turns out to be a bed room.

It's just as elegant as the bathroom... You think to yourself and notice a dark figure sitting on a couch which is placed right in front of the huge and elegant queen sized bed.

"Finally." the dark figure said. The figure wore a fancy black suit and sat with their legs apart. "You've been letting me wait long enough." the figure said resting their elbows on their knees, allowing the moon light to expose their face.

"Professor Riddle?" you gasp. His facial expressions were blank, as usual. Professor Riddle just stared at you for a while then signaled you with his finger to get closer. You shrunk your eyebrows in confusion. He sighs. "Come here." he demands not breaking the eye Contact.

You clenche your fists and gulp. Then you move slowly closer to him. As you were about a feet away from Riddle he parted his lips and said. "Time for your extra lessons." with a devilish smirk on his face and clenching his jaw. "What do yo- -" before you could even finish that sentence he shot up from the fancy leather couch and grabbed you by your neck and pressed his lips onto yours.

You widen your eyes in shock but lust overwhelms you and you can't hold yourself back. He cups your face and deepens the kiss. You both have just kissed but his kisses made your legs weak. As you almost fall to the ground, Riddle catches you and picks you up. You hold on to his neck and clench your legs around his torso. He then slowly places you onto the bed.

He pulls back and Catching for air you watch him loosening his tie and taking off his jacket. "Professor.." you say out of breath. "Be a good girl and silence. We don't want anyone else but me to hear you scream my name don't we?" He says ripping the towel off your body. You gulp and crawl to the center of the bed.

Professor Riddles face his blank, yet shows a hint of pleasure. First he slowly kisses your inner thighs then He gets on top of you and once again presses his lips onto yours. His kisses are aggressive and yet still soft. You accidentally let out a moan in his mouth which Riddle obviously arouses even more. "I thought I ordered you to silence. Quite greedy today aren't we?" he says smirking.

You feel the fabric of his pants on your puthay and look at it, then back to your professor. "Only you make me this aroused.." he says not breaking the eye contact and see a hint of redness on his cheeks.

You feel a smile forms on your face and notice Riddle trying to hold back his. He grabs his wand off his night desk and silences the room. "Now you can scream my name as loud as you can." You nod and he unzipped his zipper. Without any hesitation he thrusts into you. "Argh!" You groan almost breaking your back.

Fuck! He is deep.

"I knew I make you desperate for more but I slid in pretty smoothly." He says, and then asks for you permission to keep going.

You nod aggressively. "Yes, please!". Your professor smirks."With pleasure." and he thrusts into you even deeper. As he keeps thrusting into you, you feel his hands on your thighs and the soft, silky fabric of the bed sheets kissing your skin. "Tom.." You moan whilst gasping for air. "Louder" Professor Riddle demands. "Tom!" you moan louder. "Louder!" He says unsatisfied. "TOM!" You scream and sit up from the bed gasping and dripping in sweat.