4. His Soft Touch Creeps Me

(Edited)

The next morning after you told your friend and Roommate Marla about what had happened the night before.

"Shit.. Are you sure Fred did that?" Marla asks as she leans her back against the door.

"I don't know... I mean I could imagine Riddle saying something that really upset Fred." You sigh as you tie your shoes.

Marla thinks a little. "The smartest thing to do is probably ask Fred himself."

"Probably." You say and both you and Marla walk to the great hall for breakfast.

On your way you meet Pansy and tell her about everything.

"Shittt...." Pansy Exhales.

"I know right! That's exactly what I said." Marla says.

You sigh and fiddle with your necklace.

Pansy notices.

"Ooooooo that's cute. Where did you get it?" She asks as she admires your new necklace.

You grin "Fred gave it to me. Yesterday night. We even kissed." you tell them as your cheeks flush with redness.

"You guys are so cute together." Marla says in awh.

The three of you keep talking and giggling when you spot Fred with George and Oliver in front of the great hall. They are talking. Probably about Quidditch.

"Guys! There he is." You point your index finger towards Fred with a bright smile on your face. "I will go talk to him about yesterday." You say still smiling. You slowly walk up to him.

His side profile is beautiful. His Adams apple bops as he speaks. His eye are shining dark brown. And his laugh makes you feel butterflies.

He is perfect. You think as you slowly approach Fred. His presents makes you feel warm and comfortable.

You finally arrive.

"Hello Fred! Hello George and Oliver!" You greet them with a bright smile. They all three look at you. Oliver And George smile at you while Fred's smile vanished making your chest ache a little.

"Hello Y/N." George smiles at you with a hint of sadness. "We should let the two of you talk in private." George adds. As George and Oliver walk in they quickly wave a hello to Pansy and Marla who wait for you in the distance, then disappear in the Gryffindor table.

You turn back to face Fred. His expression is sad with a hint of anger making your bright smile disappear.

"Fred..? What's wrong?" You ask concerned.

Fred scoffs in disbelief and bites his bottom lip.

"Don't pretend." He says crossing his arms. You raise an eyebrow in confusion until you notice a punching bruise on his right fist.

What the.. No it can't be! ..Can it..?

"I know you made out with Professor Riddle." He quietly spits. Your eyes widen in shock. Your palms start to get sweaty and you start shaking for some reasons.

"What...?" You stutter as you are trying to smile your shock away.

"And also that you were having wet dreams about him." He adds leaving you shocked.

He shows a side of him you've never seen before. His face is filled with anger, sadness, disgust and disappointment.

"Riddle Told me himself. I would've never thought you would be that kind of a girl." he sighs in anger.