Oh how he loves her

—Finn almost always thought about his love, y/n, and he would always grow a small smile  when he thought how one day he would exchange the promise ring on her left finger with a engagement one, no matter how hard he tried

Finn almost always thought about his love, y/n, and he would always grow a small smile when he thought how one day he would exchange the promise ring on her left finger with a engagement one, no matter how hard he tried.

He loves her hair. She always dyed it because she hated her natural colour. He thought she looked stunning with her dyed hair but always hopes that their future children will get her natural colour with his curls. How it smelled of her honey shampoo which she used every two days, she had always had greasy hair but when she met Finn it became worse as he loved to play with it.
He loves how her smile and laugh could light up the whole room never mind his whole day.

He loves her eyes and how he could forever get lost in them . He loves how he could wake up to them most mornings. He loved her long eyelashes that flutter in the light because her eyes are ever so sensitive.
He loves her lips and how they were a natural blush colour, she loves her natural lips and hardly ever wore lipstick but rather a clear gloss. He loves how her lips fell on his and how they fitted together like a puzzle, perfect for one other.

He loves the way she dressed. She did this how she wanted to and didn't care what people would think nor if they gave her funny looks on the street. He often thought she dressed like a fairy. She would also often dress him which they both love.
He loves how she loved to crochet and sew. She often crochet him sweaters for the winter or sewed him shorts for the summer. Each time he wore then he would tell everyone that his girlfriend made them. This makes her always giddy with joy when she was around to witness the cuteness. She also loved to paint and draw and her favorite reference was her perfect boyfriend. He hangs all her art in his room or if away on set he will hang them in his trailer. He almost always posts the, on his Instagram.

He loves how they could bond over music and how she would bob her head on neat. He loves how she just gets lost in her own world.

He loves every little thing about her , but if he would to name them all , oh how we would be here forever.

Not checked
Word count: 458

—-

A/n

Some thing in here were based on me but I still tried to make it not so centered.
I hope you enjoyed
Also I got the aubreys vinyl, it took three months but it was worth it