Sick

I lay there next to Finn admiring his features to try distract myself from how sick I feel

I lay there next to Finn admiring his features to try distract myself from how sick I feel. I look past him to his bedside table and check the alam clock that sat on it. Then I suddenly feel something travel up my throat and i run run the the bathroom and hover over the toilet and let it out. I suddenly feel I hand start rubbing my back and another hold back my hair which caused me to flitch a bit but makes me instantly feel better when I smell Finns signature smell.
-
After I had finished I stood up and Finn sat me on the sink and grabbed my tooth brush and started to put toothpaste on it."thank you bub" I sigh" anything for my love" he said and started to brush my teeth to get the horrible taste out of my mouth.
-
He lifted me off the sink,carrying me to the bed and laying me gently in the bed. I tried to pull him next to me but he started walking out the room."where u going" I sulk "I'll be right back"he reassures me. I lay there waiting for him to come back and I few minutes later he walked into the room with a glass of water and some medicine."what would I do with out you" I say taking the water from his hands "who knows" he says laying down in bed snaking his arm around my wait and rubbing circles on my stomach. After I take the medicine I turn around burring me head into his chest and drift off the sleep.

Word count:173

A/n
This is for my best friend who kept nagging me to update.