Wisdom teeth

-

-

Today Finn is getting his wisdom teeth removed and asked if I could come pick him up and look after him, me being the good girlfriend I am I said yes.

-

I arrive at the dentist( my sister got them removed at the hospital but I'm just saying dentist because idk) and step out my car a bit nervous of what Finns gonna do and say because who knows what this drug is gonna do to him. I walk to the lady and the front desk.

"Um hi I'm here to pick up Finn Wolfhard"

"And what are u in relation to him?"

"I'm his girlfriend"

" oh ok he will be done soon"

"Thank you"

Then I go and take a seat in the waiting room

-
"Um y/n l/n" a doctor walks out saying
"Um yes that's me"
"Right this way please" he asks showing me where to go
"So is Mr Wolfhard your boyfriend?" He asks

"Um yes I am" I reply

" I can tell"

"How come?"

"He just seems very fond of you"

"Oh god" I mutter loudly
-

As I walk into the room Finn shouts
"Yay it's my baby"

"Hi to you too Finnie" I giggle

"See I told you she was hot"he says to the doctor.

"Finn!" I scold his lightly slapping his arm

"What it's true" he says making me blush

"Thank you" I whisper in his ear making him giggle historicity

-

The nurse wheels him in a wheelchair to the car because he can't walk. It's a real struggle to get him into the car because he won't cooperate. While in the car he begs for mc Donald's but I have to explain to him that's he can't and that nicks has food at home for him. This news didn't make him very happy he almost cried.

-

Soon enough we got home and I hopped out the car.

"Waiittttt, where you going?" Finn screams kid enough for the whole street to hear him.

" I'm going to get nick I can't carry you inside by myself" I explain to him

He replies with I very sad "ok"

-

Getting him out the car was way harder to get him in the car. But soon enough he was upstairs in him bed and he insisted I feed him his smoothie with a pink spoon he would not eat it with any other spoon. After he was done eating he pulled me down onto the bed with him and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist."Pls let's go a bit I can't breath"

"No your mine and I can't loose you" he states
His words making me so warm inside I let it go and I fall asleep with him eternally grateful that by the time we wake up most of the drugs have worn off.
-

A/n: here's kinda a long one because I haven't updated in awhile hope you like it.
Word count:491