Because im a women

This ones longer than normal so buckle up
-

You had been seeing this TikTok going around where girls get there boyfriends to dress up as a girl and dance to a song

You had been seeing this TikTok going around where girls get there boyfriends to dress up as a girl and dance to a song.( if you on TikTok you know what I mean )I really wanted to do it with Finn but I know he wouldn't just do it so I had to think of how I could make him do it. I walk up to Finn who was lying on the couch and sat next to him."hey lovie, will you do this TikTok with me" I ask him showing him the TikTok running my hand through his hair to make him more easy to convince. " I'm sorry bub but not a chance" he answers. "Plssssssss, I buy you a ps5" I say " I'm listening " he says sitting up a bit. "And I kiss" "a bit more" he says dragging it out." Well we will see how well you preform" I tell him." Ok fine" he finally agrees. " ok come let's go" I shout pulling him off the couch. "Wait now?" He questions "yes , before you change your mind" I tell him pulling him up the stairs.
-

I dress Finn in my yellow sundress and put makeup on him. I also tie his hair half up and half down which was not easy because his hair is very knotty and he kept whining. I dress up in some of Finns clothes and put my hair in one of his caps and we make the TikTok. Once we filmed it I went to go watch it and bursted our laughing falling on the floor. "Y/n, stopppp it wasn't that funny" he whines helping off the floor." I'm sorry love but it really was" I try to say but I was still trying to stop laughing."come let's swap clothes and get you your ps5" I tell him after posting the video.and with that we go to the shop.
-

We get back home and go to Finns room. " ok what's my other reward" finn smirks wrapping his hands around my waist." Um, lets see" I say.( think what you what you kinky b's)
-

A/n
I don't have a boyfriend or a brother so I made this. My sister did so it with my dad so that was pretty funny.