Your afraid of the dark

[ Warning; nyctophobia, fear (?) ]

Hello! Would you be interested if I started posting images(headcanons/imagines/one-shots) on Tumblr?

Uraraka

"What's wrong babe?" She asked, currently half asleep but propped up on her left elbow to squint through the dark. "Oh Uhm.. nothing, just it's super dark in here don't you think?" You asked, feeling hot from the panicky fear. "Would you like me to keep the lamp on? I don't mind." She asked, reaching up to rub your upper arm gently before reaching over to turn the light on. She guided you back down to lay on the bed as she wrapped an arm around you.

🧶 Yaoyorozu 🧶

You shook her shoulder, looking around towards the closet and getting anxious. Her eyes opened as she smiled, but she quickly picked up on your worried expression and held onto your hip. "What's wrong Princess?" She asked, sitting up fully as she ran her fingers through your hair. "Not trying to bother, but the dark really freaks me out.." you mumble, bringing your hand to touch her wrist and smiled. "No problem, we can leave a light on." She says, kissing your eyelid before turning on a small light.

🎸 Jirou 🎸

You had been expressive about your fears, so she made sure to be careful when falling asleep with you. But tonight was different since she was exhausted from hero duty and fell asleep atop of you. Later on, she got woken up by you trying to move from beneath her. "No... babe just wanna cuddle" she mumbled in your shoulder, holding a tight arm around your stomach. "It's dark, I'm just gonna turn on a light" she jumped back slightly, cheeks rosy from how she has forgotten. "I'm sorry! I forgot I was so tired." She said, reaching over you before you can as she turns the dim light on. "It's alright love, you make me feel safe," you say, bringing her back down to lay atop of you.

🔧 Mei 🔧

She pestered you about your fears, and each time you just shrugged your shoulders and told her you didn't really have one. But one night while cuddling after a study session, she kept feeling you twitch and move. She thought you were just getting comfy, but when you continued to fidget for the past 15 minutes she grew annoyed. "What's around babe?" She asked, turning on the lamp as she looked towards you. "Can't sleep in the dark.." you say, looking anywhere but her. "Oh... that's alright, I'll keep you safe darling." She says, kissing your lips as she flips atop of you, keeping the lamp on the rest of the night. (Next morning she pushed all her work aside and began working on a fancy night light)

🌿 Tsuyu 🌿

She picked up quickly that you weren't a fan of the dark. She didn't really say anything about it but made sure each time to turn a lamp on. One night when the power went out, she made sure to comfort you. "I'm sorry my love, I know you don't like the dark. Want me to go get some candles?" She asked, kissing your head. "No, it's alright, just stay with me?" You asked, holding her hand. She squeezed her hand around yours, burying you in a warm hug as she swayed you calmly. "Your so brave, I love you." She whispers into your hair, smiling upon your scalp before planting another kiss.

🎀 Kendo 🎀

"Kendo...pss.. kendo wake up" you whisper, touching her shoulder as you try to gently shake her awake. She fell asleep way before you, but you couldn't get the feeling out of your head that something was wrong. "What shh, babe what's up?" She asks, tone groggily as she tries to get herself to wake up. "I'm scared." You say, whispering as your hold on her shoulder tightens. "Hm? Why?" She asks, yawning slightly but awakening for your needs. "I don't like the dark.." you mumble into her hair, holding onto her. She rubs your back, shushing soothingly into your ear. "Baby it's alright, I'll just turn a light on okay?" She says, reaching towards the nightstand as she flickers the light on. "Better?" She asks. "Much..."

🧪 Mina 🧪

She found out your fears very quickly, it was the first time you both had a sleepover that she learned about your dislike towards the dark. She kept you awake all night, she talked and talked until the sun vanished and you both were in the dark. It terrified you, but you both were on your sides and she was trying to chat you to sleep. "Puppy you look so sleepy, why haven't you fallen asleep yet?" She asked, running a hand along your cheek and then ventured it into your hair. "I can't sleep in the dark." You say, leaning into her touch as she leans over to give you a gentle kiss against your lips. "You should have told me puppy, I don't want you scared." She mumbled into your lips, leaning away to turn on her led lights to dark green. "You okay?" She asks, which you nod and snuggle into her embrace.

💉 Toga 💉

She never let you sleep alone, she was clingy and afraid that someone was going to take you away from her. If you ever were to lock her out of your room, she would throw a fit (which wasn't pretty). "I love falling asleep with you.." she mumbled, having you lay your backside against her front as she plays with your hair. "I love it too.." you respond, but there was a tone in your voice that made your words sound scared. "What's wrong?" She asks, tilting your head up so she can look down into your eyes. "I don't like the dark, mind if we keep the lights on?" You ask, she smiles and kisses your forehead. "Of course silly, want you to feel safe all the time, couldn't ever imagine making you scared." She giggles, continuing to knit her hands through your hair.

🧤Toru 🧤

You had told her before you both settled in bed. She was understanding and made sure to keep a lava lamp on or even a full light on if that's what you needed. Once you both settled into the bed, the room dims from the glow. You felt her touch your hand and intertwine your fingers together. "Do you need more light? I don't mind turning on more lights if you need it" she assures, you felt her lips brush into your cheek as she holds your hand tighter. "It's alright, this lights enough, thank you." You say, feeling her wrap her limbs around you as you both fall into slumber.

🥂 Midnight 🥂

She didn't believe you. She actually laughed, since she thought it was a bit silly to be a adult and falter to the dark. But once she saw that your eyes stayed wide open, and your nails came in contact with your teeth as you nervously tried to distract yourself, she came aware that it wasn't just a silly fear if you were the one being tortured by it. "Oh... I'm sorry Princess, I'll turn on a light play?" She says, her tone soft as she runs her fingertips along your neck. "No it's silly, I promise you can keep the lights off." You say, lying through your teeth. But she only pulls your hand away from your mouth. "No, I'm sorry I laughed at you, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." She says, whole turning to switch on a light. She smiles at you, her black hair in knots from curls as she holds your cheek in her hand. "You can make it up to me in the morning hm?" She says; which you only nod as you bring your head to lay against her chest.