Their Kinks [NSFW]

Word count:796

[ Warning: talk of kinks, sorta graphic description, pain kink, masochism/sadism mentioned, this is all smut ]

This is all consensual

Note: I was thinking of starting a Marauders headcanon (much like this book) including the people from Harry Potter: Marauders era, if anyone would be interested let me know!

Uraraka

-cockwarming-
This sounds a bit weird, but I have a perfect explanation. She really enjoys just using the strap for other things than sex. She likes to cockwarm while doing important work, so when she finishes you both actually engage in sexual activity (sorta like a reward system).

-breast worship-
She is a total boob girl, she loves all sizes and shapes of boobs. She will worship for hours, her mouth will literally water if you take off your bra/top. She's just generally in love with tits.

🧶 Yaoyorozu 🧶

-mommy/power play-
She enjoys being referred to as higher-up names (sorry this is really a bad explanation). Any type of name like mistress, ma'am, miss, mommy, etc.

-corsetry/dress up-
She enjoys dress up a lot, skirts, corsets, dresses, lingerie, on you or her. She just loves it, she is a total sugar mommy. She spends so much money on clothes for you.

🎸 Jirou 🎸

-masochism-
This isn't a huge kink of hers, she just enjoys having some pain during sex. She thinks that it spices it up, but it's really light masochism, not full-on pain and torture.

-breathplay-
She enjoys choking you, she has researched it before she even practiced and used it (to ensure safety). She doesn't full-on choke to the point where you pass out, more like just for fun.

🔧 Mei 🔧

-voyeurism-
She isn't shy to admit that she would love to watch someone else fuck you. She likes spectating and she thinks it's exciting to see how your body reacts from another perspective.

-toys-
She loves toys. She likes vibrators (she made a few herself) she just enjoys the pleasure from it and using toys on you. She thinks the more pleasure the better.

🌿 Tsuyu 🌿

-clothed sex-
She loves it. Anytime your sitting in her lap or vice versa, she just likes the soft whines and the feeling. She just thinks it's really erotic.

-facesitting/domination-
She loves when you sit on her face. She just likes when you grab her hair and guide her harshly to where you want to be touched. She loves it, it gets her excited instantly.

🎀 Kendo🎀

-nudes-
She loves sexting or sending explicit photos. she has many Polaroids of you in questionable positions in lingerie. If consent is granted, she will take Polaroids during sex.

-face slapping-
She loves face slapping, whether it's done on her or you. She just enjoys the way the skin flares up. She doesn't slap enough to leave bruises, that's a definite no for her.

🧪 Mina 🧪

-roleplay-
The amount of times she begged you to play a doctor and patient sex roleplay is uncountable. She loves it, she thinks It's fun and exciting. There's a lot of laughs when you both roleplay during sex. Sex with her is super fun.

-discipline-
She loves making rules and seeing how long you can follow them. She just loves punishment. She finds it fun and it sends shivers up her spine.

💉 Toga 💉

-knife play-
She's not into blood, but she enjoys just running a knife down your chest or thighs. She isn't into pain play, she just enjoys the feeling of it.

-crying-
She loves it when her partner cries, she just enjoys seeing mascara running down your face because she's making you feel good. (She doesn't really like you crying from pain, more you crying from overstim and the pleasure)

🧤Toru 🧤

-blindfolds-
She enjoys being blindfolded, she just enjoys the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen. She finds it exciting.

-food play-
She loves licking whip cream of you, or any kind of syrup. She just enjoys the feeling of it (having food licked off her and licking food if you)

🥂 Midnight 🥂

-Dominance/submissive play-
She loves it, she wants to be dominant with her partner and she just enjoys the play of sub/dom play. She really enjoys sexual submission.

-impact play-
Impact play is basically using hands, or equipment (paddles, leather, etc) to slap a part of a body. She's more into using her hands to spank you (on the face or ass), but she isn't opposed to using sex equipment.

🐰 Mirko 🐰

-begging-
She loves when you beg. She finds it powerful and fun. She gets this excited rush when she hears you begging.

-foreplay-
She loves running her hands up your sides and groping basically anything she can get her hands on. She loves it, she likes foreplay better than the actual sex.