Obsession; T.H [ NSFW ]

This was supposed to be short but I got too excited and wrote 1402 words. 🙂🙂

[ warning: forced sexual behaviour, blood, knife(glass) kink, pet names, manipulation, sadist toga, kidnapping, mouth spitting, needles, BDSM(?) ]

[ not edited ]

You had rubbed and thrashed your wrists a multitude of times over the past 10 hours, sometimes you grew too tired (though tried to stay awake in case something ever happened) and dozed off most of the time. Your eyes couldn't adjust to the dim room with broken pieces of bottles or rusty surgical scissors.

You had been on a mission, getting knocked down for just a minute too long for a crazy blonde hair villain to snatch you in the pile of black smoke. Your stomach twisted at the feeling of being sucked into another room.

"I got her! Mine! I got her! Haha, I got her!" Piercing shouts left a woman about your age, her nails scraping into your skin as you thought to activate your quirk. But soon falling to the ground because of a pain shooting up from your wrist that rushed to your brain.

The woman who held a nasty grip on your arm had stabbed the blunt needle into your blue popping vein, sending a cold green jelly into it. Your knees buckled and the next time you woke up, your wrist bound together at the arms of a wooden chair.

Something about the green jelly made it impossible for you to use your quirk, it hurt to a point where you had been calling out for help, it sounded so pathetic.

Your voice only strained for a hot minute, before your eyes dropped and caught sight of the broken tile floor before closing.

The next time you woke up, you held more strength. Your wrist raw of red and a rash had formed from rope burn. The light above held by a string was bobbing side to side, sometimes the yellow light flicked on, but then flashed back to the dim.

Your eyes closed for a moment of panic peace before the door swung open and shut loudly; deadbolts locking your villain in with you.

Her laughed echoed, seeing you at her display as she went to tilt your chin up.

"I finally caught you, I get to have you all to myself! The things I'm gonna do.." she led on, looking around the room to see if you both were truly alone. When she completed her analysis, she gave another choked-out laugh.

She truly enjoyed it, cupping your bruised jaw in her thin fingers as she shook your head. Whisps of hair falling over your eyes as she lent down, you shuffled in the chair. Trying to get away from whatever she was doing. Her tongue poked out of her lips, pressing it up against your cheek as she tasted the blood off of your cuts.

It stung, her hold on your jaw only worsened as she thrashed your head to the left to bite at your flesh. You let out a groan of pain, your arms pulling up but wrist catching in the ropes.

"Oh hush, you like it." She pouted; pulling back as she looked over you. Your stomach flipped,
The look in her eyes made you want to thrash more, even if the ropes bled right through your bones.

"No, I don't." You spat at her, trying to kick but to no avail as your ankles were roped down as well.

"You'll like it soon enough.. gonna use you as a good pet." She smiles, which made you sick to the brain. Something in you screamed at the thought. She leaned away from your body, making you sigh in desperation of peace before you saw her body lean down. Her fingers lining with a piece of broken window glass, it was thick and glistened when the light shook on before dispatching again.