Her

Last Time on Quantico

"Hello, Alex! You have not met yet me but, I am King's son. and you killed him so..." he begins to drag a chair onto the camera with my mom in it. " So I am going to kill your mom but if you want her to stay alive turn yourself in. Come to 288 Fith Street unarmed and alone. If you come with anyone or with a weapon your mother dies. If you do not come to the location in 24 hours she will be killed. See you soon!"

Alex Pov

No one was speaking. No one knew what to say. How the hell are we gonna get out of this one. All I could think about is getting my mom out of there but, there is Isabella to consider. I cannot die. How hell do this?

"Owen? What the hell do we do?" I ask everyone was too shocked to point out I was asking for help. But I had no clue what to do.

"Ok, here's what we are going to do," Owen says

Two Hours Later

I am walking up to 288 Fith Street. It feels weird not to have a bug in my ear this time but, we knew it would be safer if I did not. I can see Owen, Lydia, Mcquigg, Ryan and Shelby all walking around in masks. I really hope this works. I walk up to the door of 288 and knock but, there is no reply. I see beside the house there is an alley. 

I walk down the steps and go down the alley where I see a car parked with a man sitting in it. The man comes out. He has jet black hair with muscles boggling out of his shirt with tattoos along with them. Most people would find this imitating but it will be good ... ya it is still imitating. I take a deep breath and step forward. Then another. Then another till I am standing in front of him.

He takes my hand surprisingly gently and moves me into the car. When I enter the car the lights turn on and it shines on a man in his twenties. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He looked a lot like King.

"Alex," he says as he nods. I just nod in reply as I take a seat across from him.

"I am glad you followed my instructions, though I thought you would wait a little longer."King states

"Well I am full of surprises," I say

Then King knocks on the glass that separates us and the driver telling him to drive. We sit in silence. I think he is shocked that this is so easy but, don't worry it is not.