Working with the Parents

Last time on Quantico

" Under no circumstances whatsoever are FBI or CIA agents allowed to work with their parents," I say sadly. HOW DARE HE! I made the secretary of defence love him. I made the FBI love him. I made the CIA love him and you know how indecisive they are when it comes to politicals.

Alex POV

What the hell! She is too old for her to mine. Well, it could be from Ryan's first marriage. but I think he would have told me. I thought we had worked on it. Maybe it could be Lydia's? Who're her parents.

She starts walking towards the kitchen. we follow her dazed. I see that Mcquigg is finally up from his nap. As we walk toward the kitchen he looks up at us. Rose goes inside the fridge and grabs some water then sits at one of the stools. Mcquigg sits beside her. 

" I see your back" he states

" Yep, the president reassigned me. looks like you'll be seeing a lot more of me" she says as she looks and sarcastically smiles at the last part.

" Welcome then," he says totally unfazed or confused by it. but I guess he missed some of the important parts. Me, Ryan, Shelby, Lydia, Owen and Harry make a circle around them so we can start asking Rose questions.

I stare at each and everyone trying to see if one of them will give me a clue as to if they are her parents. no one does.

Finally, I ask, " Are you going to tell us who your parents are?". She takes a sip of water. Once she swallows she puts on the cap slowly as if she was thinking of an answer. 

" You know I never thought see the day when my own mother wouldn't recognize me. Though then again they messed with my age so understandable but, still sad." She says

No.No.No.No.No. I gave birth to my daughter three years ago. I decide to state that out loud without thinking, " Not possible I gave birth to my daughter three years ago. you look sixteen."     

" Ya looks can be devising." She states. " OOOoo do you guys have any ice cream?" She asks. " I have been stuck with King's stupid diet for six months. I need sugar!" she states.