Pt 24 the ending pt 1

Kanani aki dior POV

"Lane hurry up with the kids damn I gotta do xuri hair"

"I'm leaving the store now I'm getting her in her car seat Kai already in the car"

"Ok"

Today we were going to universal studios and he took the kids to get some candy

I walked out my room walking to the door because I heard a knock then something hit me it was a person in all black.

JaLane Khloe James

"Y'all want some McDonald's"

"Yes"

" I want shesse burger dad" xuri said

I didn't know how to feel because the fact I'm not her real dad and I don't have kids but I guess she can call me that if she's comfortable I see her and Kai as my own anyways.

"What do you want Kai" i asked him

"Same thing OG"

"Alr kid"

Kanani aki dior

"Kay wtf do you want"

"Nothing my plan this whole time was to kill you my boss knew you were moving down here that's exactly why yo parents ain't want you to move to Atlanta then to Florida but you insisted"

"Just let me go the fuck you want money?"

" already got what I want I got your father"

"He's dead I got him killed because you decided to move on to zay"

"Them kids he taking care of they aren't his there mines I ruined his life and yours pulled a little relationship stunt and all made it look like he cheated and had a kid."

I started rubbing my arms together after I seen a knife I was almost out l just needed him to leave the room.

"This a lot to process can you get me some water"

"Yep Monique watch her"

"Ok baby"

This finna be easy she can't fight worth shit, once he walked out I got up and grabbed the knife.

"I will beat yo ass then kill you"

"You funny" she said walking up to me

I stabbed her in the eye.

I heard Kay walking up the steps so I hid.

"Monique get up for me" he said looking at her dead body

I came from hiding and attacked him.

After that I seen sakani walk in and shot him in the head running over to me hugging me.

"Let's get out of here"

"What about there bodies"

"I got somebody for tht let's go"

And I'm out 💕

Byeeeee🦋