part 5

𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛'

"And the dollars empty never been rich in this bitch" I sung as i twerked an cleaned my room up .

I was cleaning and clearing my life it's been 2 months since i talked to kay.I really don't wanna see him again i was loyal to this man,i really could careless might've homie hopped.

I finally finished cleaning. I went to shower for 45 minutes,i got out oiled my body;and got dressed.

Me and ray had a photoshoot for my birthday hers was a few days after mine so we decided to do it together.I got dressed and headed downstairs.

"Rayni pooh" I said.

"Yes nana?"

"You ready?"I asked

"Yea lemme slip my shoes on"She said going to put her shoes on.

I walked out to the car and called zay me and him had gotten closer than what we were.

"Zay Zay hi broke bestie."

"Gir- when tf have i ever been broke?"

"You was broke last week."

"I lied but aye doe im doing sum ill call you later."

"Igh merch."I hung up then rayni got in the car.

----------

We were getting our makeup done getting ready to take are pictures .

"Ouu look at my sis finna be 18 she growing up on me"rayni said .

"Girl bye I'm older than you but you look pretty."

"Thanks slut."

"Can't be a slut if yeen had a sex luh horny freaky fuck."

"Gir- "she said,walking on set.

I sat on a stool so did she and we took are pictures.

"Let me see"rayni said.

"Awwe we look cute" I said

"I know let's move in together let's leave lani n mani they ass ain't never there anyways"she said.

"Bet."

why not we was really close and they aren't not finna sit in a big ass house alone.

We left after the shoot and got in the car i got a call from my mom and she was breathing heavy.

You got this shit done I should've known when I put two and two together we wasn't meant for eachother and don't belong together. I'm straight up tired and stressing lost shit I love because you so aggressive.

----------------
To be continued.. 🌚

How y'all feel?

Am i doing good?

Who y'all ship?

Lmk thoughts and opinions vote and comment or imma take longer to update

Sofaygo wifey out 😘🦋!!