Part 2

THE KICKBACK

I got out of the car with ni and kay I walked up to the door smelling weed,liquor,and ass.

"Yo it smell like ass in this bitch" Lani said walking up to us with everybody.

I shook my head in agreement.

Then we heard booty me down come on "This is my song nani getcho ass up and come throw something wimme" lani said.

So you know what my ass did I walked to the wall put my hands on my knees and threw that shit back.

Ni,mani,and lani were hyping me up then I felt something bold touch my behind.

Then a stank smell hit me in my face,which automatically mad we even more mad. I stopped
and seen a girl twerking in front of me and a random boy so I tapped the girl.

"excuse me but you have a smell you need to fix I'm not coming to you rude or anything so imma just give you a baby wipe to handle that mama."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes then snatched the baby wipe out my hand. She knew I was right that's why She snatched it rude ass.

I went back to the couch and sat next to ni.

"Yo why tf Monique roll her eyes at you and snatch from you."

"Girl bcs she was twerking and it stunk I was only trying to help the stank ass hoe."

"I'm finna get a drink you want something?"

"Yea imma come with you."

I looked over and seen Kay posted up talking to another girl. I decided to go over there and talk to them I think she was his girlfriend.

"Hey Kay, hey what's your name?"

"Kayla bitch."

"Well hello Kayla bitch I'm kanani nice to meet you" Kay laughed at my sarcastic remark.

I wasn't being petty for the simple fact I thought Kay was fine I was being funny because she called me a bitch.

" if you wanna fight just say that."

" I don't fight over niggas I don't want or don't want me that gives
Dry nasty Coochie energy" I said walking away.

I walked back to the drinks with ni got my drink and vibed.

Hours later.

I heard Twerk by city girls come on.I gave my cup to a random I was drunk then went back to the dance floor and threw it back on lani.

When the song was over I was out of it.

"I'm ready to go let's leave ."

"Same" everyone else said at different times.

I left to get into the car with lani I was out of it. We finally made it home and I went to sleep.

Kayden pov