Part 4

Excuse all mistakes 🦋.

Enjoy this my sexy readers 😘!

                Kayden antonio miller

"Yo Kayla come here bruh"I said

"What do you want?"

"You is what i want"I said with a Smirk.

"All you wanna do is fuck me then make me leave the next day you don't want me fr im done with you G."

"Bruh igh" I said walking her to the door out my house.

She walked out I locked the door then went in my room to call nani.

"Hello."
"yooo ,what are you doing?"I asked her.

"getting ready to see my nigga."

" stop fucking playing wimme" I said.

"im not playing nice day."

I walked downstairs to see munk zay n toot coming in the house .

"where the hell y'all Been?" I asked.

Minding our business getting money something you should be doing munk said.

I pulled out a stack an put it to my ear.

"I thought a broke nigga said sum" I said.

"I oughta hit you with a green bean can"he said .

"Yea yea I'm finna go shoot dice life's boring me"I said

"take my picture"toot said. he had a nerf gun in his hand.

"Alright."

I walked out the house and took his picture then got in my car and left.

                     Kanani pov

"So your telling me he only using you to fuck and got a girl he talking too but you don't know what he look like or what she do? "I said doing my client kayla hair.

"Girl yes I told him today i was done with him and he was begging me to stay and he only want me"she said.

"Mmm" I said Doing her edges I didn't like how she's being a home wrecker but it's whatever floats her boat.

Her phone started ringing from a face time call it said 'dog ass nigga😒' .

"This him",she answered it "hello ?"she said.

I looked down and seen kay I blinked then moved away from her camera and signaled her to hang up.

"Im the girl he talking too"I said.

She blinked in confusion.

"I'm the girl he always with and he talking too,Let's set him up Imma text the gc and tell them to meet up at his house he got me looking stupid let's make him look dumb"I said.