Rush

You: "WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT YUTA!?" I shouted as he stood there looking at me.

Yuta: "Someone who's very annoying, he's my brother unfortunately."

You: "Why did he come here?"

Yuta: "For me of course, I'm the next king."

You: "Get Out!"

Yuta: "Sorry no can do, if I leave that'll leave you open. Plus if you want to die I can help you with that."

You: "Fuck you!"

Yuta: "So soon? I mean if you want it I'll give it to you" He said and I slowly backed up, and then I was against him and the wall.

You: "Touch me and you're a dead man."

Yuta: "Baby I'm no man, I'm not even human. Why did you ask me to change you? I'm not a vampire idiot."

You: "I panicked you asshole!"

Yuta: "Whatever, just stay here and lock the doors. I will return in a few days, and don't worry about Jaehyun he won't be back for a while."

You: "Where are you going?" I asked and he smirked.

Yuta: "That's none of your concern darling, now be a good human while I'm gone." He said as if I were a dog, and then walked out.

I let out a loud defeated sigh as I set down on the couch, I was paranoid and anxious about what was coming next.
*****************************************

{Ghoul Kingdom}

     {Yuta POV}

I walked in unannounced like the boss that I was, my other brothers glared at me as I walked up to the current king.
"Hello father" I said as I stood before him.

"Yuta! So you've come back to the kingdom finally, now I can crown you as king

"Yuta! So you've come back to the kingdom finally, now I can crown you as king." He said and I laughed.

Yuta: "That's not why I'm here father, I know that you sent Jaehyun to kill me." I said and he had a confused look on his face.

???: "I never sent anyone to kill you! BRING ME JAEHYUN!" He shouted at the guards and they quickly went to fetch him.