Why

I woke up and took a long shower, I couldn't believe that I had ghouls after me. My life use to be so boring but now it's full of action, I couldn't believe how much my life has changed.
"Good morning y/n." I heard Lucas say and I turned around, almost passing out.

"G-Good M-Morning Lucas'' I said while I was in shock, his body was beautiful and I wanted to touch it

Lucas: "Are you okay? You're turning red." He said and then looked down at his body, a smirk was plastered on his face.

You: "I'm okay" I lied.

Lucas: "That's good to hear y/n. I think I fell for you." He said and I was in shock.

Lucas: "Please don't answer just yet, I know that you like Yuta and would never be with a ghoul like me."

You: "Lucas you're amazing! I think you're stronger than Yuta, plus I think your cooking is delicious.

Lucas: " Hahahaha thank you y/n."

Yuta: "WHAT DID I TELL YOU LUCAS!?" He shouted with full of rage, making Lucas bow.

Yuta: "I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

You: "It's okay."

Lucas: "Buy me food and all is forgiven."

Yuta: "In your dreams." He said and we all shared a laugh, well that was until we heard a voice.

"Yuta!" He said and he couldn't believe that he actually found us.

Yuta: "Shit! It's Haechan" He said and Lucas grabbed me, pulling me into the closet and holding me close to him

We were able to hear the conversation between them, and it wasn't pretty.
"I found you brother! I should report back to Jeno and Mark." He said, making Yuta growl in response.

Haechan: "Oh dear brother! You should've been king instead of running off with some human, and you know how much father hates Lucas because he's so weak!" He said and I felt the sadness coming off of Lucas, so I rubbed his back..