chapter 4

I wake up, my head pounding. "UP AND AT EM!" guards yell as they unlock all the cells. I get up and walk out my cell, my legs were a little bit better. I see the ocean eyed boy walking past with bruises and pale skin. I walk over to him. "h- hi..." I stutter. "what do you want!?" the ocean eye boy said. "I- I just want to say thank you and I just want to know if I could know your name, at le- least?" I manage to get out. "I suppose your welcome, but no....lets just say i'm a nobody." The ocean eyed boy winks and walks away. 

I feel someone grab my arm, I flinch "i'm sorry...did I scare you?" A familiar voice says. I turn around and see Jake. "No you didn't.." I reply. "good he whispers. he grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. He takes me to the "lunch" room and we get handed a tray of food. "ew this looks like garbage..." I say. "it does.." Jake chuckles. 

We sit down at a table and then Jake asks "So why were you talking to Colby?" I reply with, "who?" "why were you talking to Colby, the one who helped you yesterday."Jake says as I look at him. "Oh, thats his name...well I was just saying thank you." I respond. "Oh, well I'd stay away from him, he isn't  someone you want to mess wit, Emily." Jake says protectively. "Jake, stop worrying I- I'm fine, thanks to you."

Jake puts his hands up. "Okay, okay, and your welcome." Jake winks at me. I smile and then I see Kat and sam sit down. "Hi Kat Hi sam!" I say. "Wow you actually talk....well." sam says. I giggle, "Jake has helped a lot so, yes I am going to be more talkative." sam and Kat both look at me and chuckle. "whats so funny?" Jake ask. "its just that you were so shy that you couldn't even get out a full sentence, but now your talking perfectly." Kat says. I reply "Like I said, Jake has helped, also speaking of Jake, I need to know how you got out of your cell last night." I say.

"why?" Jake ask. "so..I can....come see you tonight." I respond. Jake looks at me "not a chance I don't want you getting caught, they will hurt you if they find you out of your cell." he says. I look at Jake "your always so protective over me, please Jake!" I give Jake puppy eyes. "fine, but....if I don't see you tonight, I will never let you do anything like that again." Jake gives in. He whispers In my ear telling me what to do and hands me a bobby pin. "take this."

"wow that easy?" I whisper. Jake nods his head. Jake gets up and throws our trays away. Then a guard yells "FREE TIME GROUP Y INSIDE AND GROUP R OUTSIDE!" Jake looks at me "that means I won't see you until lunch." Jake says. "its fine, ill be fine okay." I respond. Jake kisses my cheek and I see Colby, I suppose that is his name, glimpsing over. "Ill see you later." Jake says as he walks away. 

I walk into another room and see tables, some with cards and some with chess.I walk over to a table and sit down. I start fidgeting with the chess pieces when I hear someone sit down in the other seat, I look up and see him.

Hey guys sorry for the cliff hanger more coming soon, also I hope y'all are enjoying this. I know Colby isn't in this a lot yet, but he will be coming soon. Vote, comment and follow please. Have a good day. Byeeee!