chapter 8

*flashback*

"Emily, stay still!" *pushes against wall*

"Dad stop" *cry*

"No, I want my pleasure!" *pushes on bed and tapes mouth shut, strips clothes and climbs on top*

*muffeled screams*

*end of flashback*

I open my eyes and see Colby looking at me worried. "What did you see?" He ask. Tears run down my face. "No, no, no don't cry Emily..." Colby says as he strokes my cheek and wripes my tears away. "Tell me what you saw so we can get you out of here." Colby says pulling me close. "My- m- my d- dad he, he di- did something to me." I stutter.

"What did he do, it's okay to tell me." He says. "He f- force- m- me, he mad- me do it." I stutter. Colby looks at me "did he r@pe you?" Colby questions, his eyes water. I nod my head and Colby covers his face hiding his tears. Why was he crying, was it because of me?

Colby looks at me and his eyes were red. "Listen to me, this hospital is strict, they won't believe you, they will think your crazy, so you are going to escape." He says. I look at him "n- no I'm not going to they might shut down, only a few weeks and i- we... Can get out." I say. "We..?" Colby questions.

"Emily, they won't let me... They will put me in prison or another hospital." He says, he then realized what he said. "Prison! What do you mean prison." I start getting angry, because he tried to protect me from Jake, but Colby would go to prison. Colby puts his arm around me. I push it off and stand up. "C- Colby why are y- you in hear?" My voice began to break. A tear fell down my face.

"I- I can't tell you that Emily...just trust me please." Colby says. "T- trust you, after you said Jake was bad, what did you do Colby!" I break down. "Em- Emily promise me you won't hate me!" He stuttered. "I can't make any promises, just tell me!" I say.

"Well, when I was younger, I was abused, forced, and mentally abused. So I started cutting myself and when my dad found out he wasn't happy. My dad drank a lot so he was always abusive, he took me and pushed me into a she'd and locked me in there. He gave me little food, and made me stay in there for weeks. When ever I was strong enough I was able to get out. When I got out I tried to sneak inside but he caught me. He pushed me to the floor and pulled a gun. I was stronger so I took the gun and shot him, blood covered the wall, my hands and my clothes, I was blamed for murder and put In here, I have been here since I was 14, I'm now 19" Colby explains then hides his face.

I sit down on his bed and look at him. I take his hand and hold them. I then kiss him, he kisses me back. "It wa- was self defense, you did nothing wrong." I explain. He then rest his head into my neck. I never thought colby was like this, he sweet, kind, caring. I thought he was mean and rude, but turns out he is just traumatized."
_________________________________________
Poor Colby, is it bad that Im sad for him even though it's just a story. Vote, comment and follow please. Also have an amazing day ly ✖🖤