Chapter 15

-2 year later-

"I do" I say. "You may now kiss the bride." Colby passionately kisses me. We run down the isle as Sam, Kat, Mrs. Brock, Elton, Arron and shea clapped.

It was the afterparty and everyone was drinking and having fun. We're me and Colby to young to be married, I mean I'm 21 and he's 22. Maybe, but I loved him.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and someone whisper in my ear. "I have a surprise for you later." His whisper sent shivers down my back. I smile and giggle a little. "I can't wait" I say to Colby. He puts his hand out and i grab it. We dance and then a slow dance comes on. We been dancing slow, I placed my head on his chest and my hands on his shoulder. His hand were on my lower back.

We had a good time at the after party and me and Colby got back to our apartment. As soon as we got there Colby shut the front door and passionately kissed me. I jumped and wrap my legs around him. He took me into our bedroom and layed me down. He took of my dress (it was a short dress that I wore to the after party) as well as his tux. He kissed my stomach down to my panties. He pulled them off with his teeth. I reached back and uncliped my bra.

He smirk and leaned down. He kissed my neck leaving his markings. He grab my hips and pulled me closer to him. I took off his boxers. He slowly thrust into me. Our bodys in sync. He puts his head in the crook of my neck. I moan in pleasure. His thrusts began to go a tiny bit faster but not to fast. We weren't just doing it. We were making love. It felt different this time. It felt passionate.

He puts his hand behind my head and the other on my chest. Our moans fill the room and we finish up. Our breathing was heavy. "I love you em" Colby says letting out a big breathe. "I love you to cole." I reply. I cuddle up into his chest and I fall asleep.
_________________________________________
I know this book was really short but I hope y'all enjoyed it. Luv ya bruvas ✖🖤