chapter 13

"I- I'm fine!" I yell as Mrs. Brock's pushes the needle threw my skin again. I grip colbys hand harder. I scream in pain, I push my head into colbys chest. He kisses it and wraps his other arm around me. "Almost done." Mrs. Brock says as she pulls the thread threw one more time. She pulls the string hard and wraps my leg in bandages. "All done." She says as she gets up.

She grabs the stuff and walks out the room, "just be very careful okay." She says before she walks away. I nod my head and slighy smile. "Let's get you in the shower, I'll get one after you." Colby says. I grab a few clothes that Mrs. Brock left and a towel. Colby walks me to the bathroom and shuts the door behind me.

I turn the water on and let it heat up. I hang my towel and began striping my clothes. I see bruises and cuts all over my stomach and legs. I rub over one scar and flinch a little, somehow remembering what it was from.

*flash back*

"Go cut yourself little $\^t"

*runs to bathroom and pulls out a small knife.*

*cuts slightly into skin on stomach and legs.*

*end of flashback*

I bite my lip and a tear began to form. I ingnore my thoughts and get in the shower. I wash my hair and body, I then wash my face. I step out the shower and grab my towel. I wrap it around my body and dry myself. I grab the underwear and bra and put them on. I grab the black leggings and lose shirt and slip them on. I then grab the plain grey socks and out them on.

I walk out the bathroom and walk into the guest room where I see Colby completely naked. I quickly close the door. I sit there awkwardly while I wait for him to open the door. "You can come in now." I hear Colby say. I open the door and walk in. I set my towel down and sit on the bed. "Uhm, sorry, i- uh." Colby interupts me, "hey, look at me, its fine, you know you don't have to apologize for everything." "But that was my fault." I say. "I said it's fine." Colby says.

He walks over to me and sits down. I look into his ocean eyes that made me first think about him. Colby interupts my thoughts with a peck on the lips. I pull away and smile, he smiles back. "Just friends?" I whisper. "That's not what I ment, Im sorry, I just don't really want my mom knowing." Colby says. "Why?" I ask. "She won't let you stay with me." He says. "Wait, what!" I respond. "Yeah she thinks that I did go insane and murder my dad, but she thinks it's his fault." Colby says. All I do is simply kiss him.

I place my hand on his cheek and he places his hand on my hip. I fall back onto the pillow and Colby places his hand beside my head. The kids is getting intense, Colby then pulls away. He runs my hair behind my ear and smiles. He kisses me again, then the bedroom door opens. "Hey, oh uh, dinner will be done in 10." Elton says. Colby gets off of me and nods. "Ima go get in the shower now." Colby says. I nod as he walks out.
_________________________________________
This chapter was Boring ik but more coming soon. Vote, comment, and follow! Ty! Love ya bruvas! ✖🖤