Six

When it's these 4 speaking in dialogue:
Jisung, Hyunjin, Changbin, Minho

————————— 💐 —————————

Even the prettiest flowers will one day wilt, no matter how much you care for them.

11:02

Softish piles of plush fabric encircled Minho, tickling the top layer of his skin. He went to roll over, but something had a tight hold around him that was preventing him from moving. Wriggling up, recoiling a little from the stinging in his body, Minho rubbed his eyes and blinked around. Jisung's bedroom was where he found himself, sitting up just about in the younger's bed. Which meant that the person holding him was..

"Mhh no.." A grumble came from the right side of the bed, followed by a pair of muscular arms gripping and dragging Minho back below the covers. Jisung spooned the catboy, nuzzling his face right up close to his neck. The fur on Minho's ears prickled as a heavy, heated breath fanned over his skin. "So warm.." Jisung mumbled further. His soft eyes still laid closed in crescents, and from the looks of things he wasn't getting up any time soon. Nor was he going to let Minho go either.

"Jisung, your clock says it's 11
already, we should get up."

"No, Min is.. too warm."

"We can still spend the day together."

"In bed.."

"Nooo not in bed!"

"Whyy, don't wanna get uppp."

"We can make lunch together?"

Eyes shooting open, Jisung looked at Minho with wrapped attention. "Yes please, can we make sandwiches?" When the older nodded, Jisung scrambled to sit up and bounced out of the bed like a delighted child. It took a while, but Minho noticed how the boy was still in his clothes from yesterday. As was he.

"What happened yesterday?" Minho questioned, checking himself over to make sure none of his bruises were exposed.

Jisung, who was picking out some clothes for himself to change into after a  shower, replied quickly, "you fell asleep while we were out and I carried you home." He briefly paused to sift through underwear, before continuing. "I just let you sleep on my bed and i chose to nap too--" the brunette interrupted himself with a chuckle-- "i guess we slept for much longer than planned."

As Minho went to laugh too, he stopped when Jisung tugged his old top over his head to reveal his broad back and tinted tan skin. Many a time he had seen the younger shirtless; just earlier this week he had been hugged by Jisung when he had no top on. So why on this occasion did it make Minho rise to a hot flush and turn away in panic.

Jisung being his usual oblivious self didn't notice the albino blushing, keeping his back turned as he wandered to the bathroom. "Imma get a shower," he informed Minho, "you can change or wait for me to get out so you can talk one too, i don't mind!"

The bathroom door shut, and the older let out a sigh of relief. Damn my gay panic! Left with some space, Minho promptly groomed himself (yes he does it the same way cats do, what about it) and then went to find the clothes hed bought the other day. Or rather, the ones jisung had purchased.