Seven

When it's these 4 speaking in dialogue:
Jisung, Hyunjin, Changbin, Minho

TW//: This chapter contains made up derogatory language, threats of violences and sexual assault, violence and hate crimes, mentions of trafficking, murder and abuse.

Wattpad please don't ban me I'm not in the mood

————————— 🍣 —————————

Just because someone is scared to give you their heart doesn't mean its not yours.

12:10

"Please stop, stop it please," the young hybrid repeatedly blubbered, his whole body quivering in pain as his tail was pulled at and rid of fur. Abusive words that are too appalling and disturbing to repeat out loud echoed in his ears, and all he wished for was for someone to help him; death at this point would be a savour.

A grunt interrupted the men above him's torment, and the ginger haired catboy felt something shield out the light of the sun. He held little strength but got his eyes open, in time to see a porcelain faced figure force a baseball cap down over his hair.

Minho smiled ever so softly at the boy below him as he made sure that the cap covered his ears. "Don't worry, i'm a friend." Jisung, along with Hyunjin and Changbin, hadn't been far behind Minho once they saw him throw himself in front of the ginger boy, and they made swift work of hauling the two men away before they caused more harm.

"Well well," one of the men spat, "couple' catcucks come to the rescue." Catcuck? Jisung had no clue what that phrase meant, but it didn't matter in the moment.

"Piss off or one of these trees will have your ugly face print in it." The brunette may have been smaller than either of these guys, but his grip on the first one's collar must've struck some essence of fear into him.

"C'mon Jaehyun," the other guy, whose hair was swept back with gel, scoffed, "they're just a bunch of hybrid dick-suckers, waste of time." Jaehyun sneered at Jisung, giving him a shove to let go. He shot a look towards the trees where Minho crouched with the other hybrid, his hands balling into fists.

⚠️ TW//: skip the next paragraph if you're sensitive to the mentions of sexual violence

"Your kind deserves to be raped and hung by your fucking ears," Jaehyun hollered, backing away with his friend, "I'll be back to do it myself, freaks." Minho clamped his hands over the fabric of the hat where the other boy's ears would be situated, trying to block out the despicable things that had been targeted at them.

Between his arms the ginger haired boy bawled out great flowing tears, shaking with terror and mumbling the name of someone over and over again. Rather than trying to get him to speak, Minho called over Hyunjin to help pick him up.

"Now what?" Changbin questioned, his facing getting darker by the second whilst he stared at the ruined state the catboy was in.

Minho was the one to answer. "We are gonna take him back to Jisung's house. I'll tend to him and find out what happened, and if he has a home we can take him to."