Eleven

Warning! More fluffy cute stuff! Savour it while it lasts besties

————————— ☕️ —————————

How is it a home when you do not
cease to stop escaping it?

6:12

A warm tint had spread across the sheets of the bed, indicating that the sun was nearing its break over the horizon. It was later on in the morning, and Minho was only now starting to stir, his ears twitching as they came to their senses. When his eyes opened, he found his gaze upon the face of a beautiful boy laid next to him, still in a deep slumber. Jisung was a much heavier sleeper than Minho, resulting from their environments, but it meant the latter could slink back to his room with ease before the rest of the house woke up.

"Minho.." When he heard his name the albino froze, but Jisung was still asleep. It appeared Minho even entered the young boy's dreams.

"I don't wanna leave yet.." The hybrid whined quietly to himself, flopping his head back down against the cool fabric of the pillow. Jisung's arms were looped about the older's waist, holding him with just the right level of possession. His hair was tattered and dispersed all over the pillow, with his pretty lips parted enough to produce the sound of gentle breathing.

Minho felt his own lips, the heavy weight of Jisung's kiss still present from last night. It was like the memories flooded back into his body, making him relive the experience over and over again. It had to be the most blissful sensation Minho had ever felt, though that bar wasn't that high to begin with, and it was something he wanted to cherish, something he wanted to experience again. Though he had admitted his feelings for Jisung that night, the hybrid wasn't sure where they stood. It was all so new to him, and he knew the two should talk, but at that moment Minho didn't have the time.

After realising he had been thinking for far too long, Minho heaved his aching body up and wriggled out from Jisung's embrace. The moment he was out he felt a surge of emptiness, and he almost climbed straight back in, however the sound of the front door slamming made the albino flinch and his hair stand on end. It was only around 6, so it was unusual for anyone else to be up and making a racket.

Slinkling through the door, shutting it gently so Jisung could sleep soundly, Minho tiptoed across the deserted landing to the beginning of the staircase that would take him back to the central part of the house. As he approached the top of the grand stairs, bustling chatter and frantic footsteps could be heard down below. Peaking around the bend, the hybrid saw maybe 30, 40, 50 people, all rushing to and fro with platers, bundles of lights, bunting, some were carrying tables, others were rolling out grand rugs. It was all a huge fiasco, and in the middle of the commotion was Mr and Mrs. Han.

"Excuse me, Mistress," Minho interjected, "what's.. going on." Mrs. Han snapped her head around, glaring in disdain at the mere presence of the catboy. Though it did appear that she hadn't paid attention to the direction he came from, being too distracted with the stuff going on around them.

"We are hosting a party for Jisung, he has reached the age where he is finally ready to be introduced to the company. He has to meet with our officials and acquaintances, I'm sure he will enjoy it most profusely." Minho had to force himself to not wince. He didn't know what Jisung would like to do in terms of careers — the boy had never been offered any reason to consider what his path may be — but the older sure did know he would never want to join his parents' company.