Highschool? But I'm 5

Ok but can we talk about how HOT SUNA LOOKS💕 MY DUDE AJAHSHJD

✨☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆✨

✨♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡✨

It was another regular day in Miya's house. Well, as regular as it gets😀.

Samu was just trying to peacefully wake up his brother. Well, Samu's definition of peace and other people's definition of peace were 2 very different things. "Wake up 'Tsumu." The younger twin said waking up from his slumber. "No. Oh my goddddd!" Atsumu groaned and mentally screamed into his pillows. Osamu walked over to his brother's bed. "Get UP YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT!!" Samu yanked the covers off of his older twin's bed. Tsumu yelled in surprise when the wind hit him. "Get up. Ma said that we have to take Monti to school with us since she got suspended." He explained as he walked into their shared bathroom. "Why the hell is she suspended?!" Atsumu groaned getting up out of bed and making sure it was neat again. Or at least neat for him.

"Because on 'Bring your pet to school day' you can't bring a snake." Osamu explained as he rolled his eyes. "Does the school know?" he asked as he got dressed. Osamu nodded as he headed out of the bathroom. "So Ma is at work, right?" Atsumu asked. Osamu nodded as he put on his shirt. Atsumu grabbed their bookbags and went downstairs while Osamu went to go wake up the demon child- I mean their little sister Monti.

Osamu walked into his sister's room. It was fairly clean, with a few games laying around, her pet snake on the counter, and a dead mouse in the terrarium... We don't talk about that part. And of course her Nintendo switch on the charger. Osamu went over to his sister's loft bed. The only reason she has one is cause she's afraid that if one day the floor sinks or falls she won't have enough time to get out of her room before she dies.

At least thats what she explained to their parents. Osamu walked into the room to wake up his sleeping sister. He checked around her to make sure she didn't have any type of weaponry that includes Nerf guns. He gently shook his sister up. "What? It's too early 'Samu." She said tiredly. "It's 5 am." he deadpan "Exactly too damn early." She grunted. He rolled his eyes and looked over at her Orange pet snake Sniper. He sat up in his terrarium and looked at him. Osamu sighed. "If you don't get up I'll have Sniper eat your breakfast." She shot up. She glared at her older brother.

"Osamu snakes don't eat human food, dumbass." He slightly glared at the walking fetus. 'C'mon an get yer ass up. Ma said you coming with us today." She rubbed her eyes and shrugged. Too tired to question why. "Do I wear my school uniform or real clothes?" Atsumu came into her room. "Finally! Wear yer uniform." He suggested. She nodded. "Now out!" She pushed both of her brothers out the door. She got dressed in a few minutes. Monti looked over at Sniper.

She opened his lid and took him out. She put him around her neck and walked out of her room. The twins looked over at the 5yo with an orange snake around her neck. They sweat-drop. 'She does know she can't bring Sniper with her, right?' Atsumu thought.

"Monti go put Sniper back in his habitat." Osamu said. Monti held him up. "He's hungry." She stated. "Ugh- fine." Atsumu rolled his eyes. Monti and Sniper went outside and slither around for a bit. Osamu made her some toast with eggs. Monti came back in with Sniper and a mouse in his mouth. She went to her room and put him back in the terrarium and he eat the mouse. She closed the lid and locked it. "See ya later Snipe. Be good." She smiled at her snake as he inhaled his food. She ran out of her room and put on her shoes. "C'mon monster, time to go." Atsumu called her and Osamu gave her toast. "Thanks." She looked up at Atsumu. "You're carrying me!" She lifts her arms and makes grabby hands. He smiles and picks her up holding her on his hip as they walk to the high school.

Monti had been to Inarizaki before last night was the first time she met the team. In some situations, Montiaruhashi didn't have a babysitter, and her Mom was working so she had to go with her brothers. Basically what I'm saying is the Headmaster adores her and truly doesn't mind her being here. The teachers think she's a distraction when the truth is she's just making bets with people on the teachers' teaching skills. She's pretty well-known. Not a lot but good enough. So to the Miya siblings, this was just another day.

What the school didn't know is that they would soon have to deal with a monster hints the nickname Atsumu gave her. When she wakes up from Atsumu's shoulder it's all over for them Inazarki bitches. 😈