Little Red Riding Hood 👹

I'm alive 💀

       →→→→→→→→🌟→→→→→→→→

"There she is!" A voice called out as soon as Monti arrived. Atsumu sprinted to the girl, picking her up in the process.

"You little shit! Do you know how worried I was?!" Atsumu shouted, shaking the girl and hugging her tightly.

"I hate you so much! So glad you're safe, love you so much! I'll kill you next time you run off." Osamu followed, hugging the child. Pushing his twin away in the process.

Monti narrowed her eyes, confused by the words coming out of her older brothers' mouths. The team sighed in relief. Luckily she didn't get hurt or worse.

"Wow Atsumu, how could you lose a five-year-old," Suna remarked, earning an elbow jab from Aran. The blonde-haired setter shot up at this.

"Me?! First of all, it's Monti. That should explain everything right there." He said, gesturing toward the adorable toddler. She side-eyed her older brother. Wondering what he could mean by that snide comment. The girl is a five-year-old Miya kid with an orange corn snake as a pet. What is that supposed to tell you? That she's an expert troublemaker or something? All children get curious about a new place.

Monti rolled her eyes and turned to see the boy that brought her here. But, he was already gone. He must've disappeared when Osamu and Atsumu hugged the girl. Abruptly, she was picked up from behind. Watching as her feet swung above the ground, she knew it was a tall person. Which could be anyone, since she's literally three feet tall.

"We have a lot of unpacking to do and you need to stay with us." The culprit said, recognizing it as Suna. She pouted, being carried under the arm of the volleyball player. Which isn't how you're supposed to carry a toddler, but she'll be fine.

The lazy-eyed middle blocker carried the girl and her snake as the others got their bags. Walking past the wild scene of a gym, they arrived at their assigned room.

It was large for eleven people, though ten volleyball boys sharing a room sounded like a nightmare. Although, nightmares are dreams, too. It couldn't be that bad for Monti. Like the five-year-old she is, she mimicked Kita as he instructed them what to do.

Monti had her little section, near her brothers' beds. She emptied her bag and put Sniper on the counter. Even though the day just started, she knew it was going to be a long one. She followed the team as they gathered around Kita for the game plan for today.

They had already unpacked, next was to relax for a bit but Monti didn't want to do that. The girl has a lot of energy, and sitting around will only get her agitated. Since four teams were here already, she thought it would be fun to meet them. The only teams they were missing were Shiratorizawa and Aoba Johsai. The coaches said they were stuck in traffic. Meantime, the others had time to themselves.

Monti looked around the room for her other bag. The small bookbag was packed to the brim with toys and pranks. If she was going to be here, she minds as well make it fun for herself. Besides, what's the worse that could happen? Monti looked in the bag for a Nerf gun. It was a small one full of foam bullets, and it wasn't dangerous if used correctly.

She carefully walked over to the volleyball boys to the door. After getting past the baby lock, which took a while, she closed the door and dashed down the hall. Monti ran through the building, it would be better to make a map of the place. So far she has run past the gym three times. Finally, she made it outside. Only to find another team. It was perfect since they were all sitting or running up the hill.

Now you may be wondering, what exactly does this menace plan to do with a Nerf gun outside? Not much actually. Monti likes to play a made-up game called "Assassin", which requires unsuspecting teenagers. All she does is shoot them and run away. If she hits their head, she gets 10 points. It's a good game to work on hitting moving targets. Monti loaded the Nerf darts with thumbtacks inside. Rolling behind a push, she looked for her first victim.