Training Camp 🐍

IM BACK

(Also I made Monti shorter cuz 4'1 is giant for a 5-year-old. She's 3'4, 104cm, which is more appropriate.)

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

The last class of the day, with Atsumu of course. Literature!

Monti walked behind her brother to the next class, seeing they had giant books on the table. She groaned, she hated big textbooks.

Following her big yellow-haired brother, she walked to his chair. This class was the shortest but felt the longest. They were learning about Shakespeare and the meaning behind his works. At least, that's what Atsumu told the girl.

Monti fell asleep in this class, she couldn't bother to relive Shakespeare. She didn't think it mattered anyway. He had good lines, but she couldn't understand what he meant by an innocent flower. Macbeth was a weird story for her. She did like the witches though.

Monti sat in her older brother's lap and rested her head on his chest as he wrote down notes. She fell asleep during the middle and the girls around Atsumu cooed.

After that class ended, they had a meeting in the gym about training camp. Atsumu carried the girl and lead them to the gym.

There she saw Kita, Suna, and Aran, who would be helping in taking care of Monti during the week.

"Okay, so Monti, you're going to be going to Volleyball camp with us." Kita said, looking at the board.

"Where's the coach?" Suna asked, letting Monti play on his phone after she woke up.

"Not here today, he'll be here tomorrow though. He gave me a list of things to mention and the teams that know of Monti's existence." He said, letting his teammates sit in front of him. Since Kita was the captain, when Coach is out, he's in charge.

"Trust me, if they don't know by now, they'll know when they see her." Atsumu said, earning a look from Monti. Kita rolled his eyes and Osamu hit him on the head. Aran split them up before they could start a fight.

"Suna-nii." Monti pulled on his sleeve and showed him his phone. "Who's Mr. Clean? They said that they would be coming to training camp, too." She said, pointing at the notification that came through.

"That's Omi-Omi, Atsumu is obsessed. You should probably stay away from him. He's a germaphobe." Suna explained to the brown-haired girl. Monti nodded, then jumped up frantically.

"Can I bring Sniper?! I can't leave him alone, he's a baby." She asked Kita. The small corn snake would die without food. I'm sure there are small rats in Tokyo for him to eat.

"You can't just- get a pet sitter for him?" Another one of the teammates, Akagi, asked.

Monti shook her head. She truly loved that scaly creature. She begged her mom, and she said yes and they kept him ever since. They found him three weeks ago, yet she was going to cry if she didn't get that snake.

"I promise I'll be good!" Monti pleaded.

"Can you keep that promise for two weeks?" Osamu asked, knowing his baby sister.

"I promise I'll 𝘵𝘳𝘺 to be good." Monti corrected. She couldn't say she was going to be a golden child. But, she wasn't bronze either. Maybe a silver child. Anyway, Kita emailed the coach and the coach said he would have to check with the other coaches.

"What if she loses it?" Ginjima, an outside hitter, asked. Earning a glare from Kita, he put his hands up in defense.

"I'm sure she loves this thing too much to let it out of her sight." Aran said, patting the girl's head.