I hate this school🤸🏻‍♀️🔥

I FUCKING UPDATED BITCHES

Sorry if that offended anyone and if this chapter sucks.

🦄✨🦄✨🦄✨🦄✨🦄✨🦄✨

Fangirls. Gross.

"CLEAR THE WAYYYY!!!! BAD BITCH COMING THROUGH!" Monti yelled as she walked into the cafeteria. Osamu and Suna face-palmed. "What? You got to establish dominance!" She said smiling.

"You're an elementary schooler calm yer ass." Osamu said. "But hey, people actually moved." Suna says motioning to the crowd of people on the left and right sides of the halls. "Awesome~ see I told ya!" Monti says sticking her tongue out playfully. "I miss it when you were sleeping." Osamu mumbled.

Atsumu was waiting for his siblings when he heard the shout. Everyone went quiet. They walked into the hall and Atsumu sweat-dropped. His little 5-year-old sister has made the hallway silent and a walk-through for herself. 'That's how you establish dominance.' He thought to himself. He was proud. Atsumu was obviously in charge of teaching their sister how to be a bad bitch.

So far that's the only class she has an A+ in.

"See I told you. She learned it from me." Atsumu says pointing to himself. "Heyo 'Tsumu-nii! So what's on the menu Chick-fil-A?" Monti said as she reached her other older sibling, with Osamu and Suna in the back. "Our school has Chick-fil-A," Kita said popping out of nowhere.

Actually, half the team was there. "Oh do they have nuggets? I like nuggets. I want nuggets ya know what I'm just hungry." She dead-panned.

Kita and Aran smiled and shook their head at Monti's behavior. They walked over to a lunch table, unfortunately near the middle, which meant people.

"So when's training camp coming back up?" Monti asked swinging her feet under the table as her brothers came to give her the food. "Oh~ fries!" She said happily and took one off her Atsumu's plate.

She learned to never take Osamu's food. Ever. He won't hesitate to drop kick a child.

"Well, all I know is that we have to share a room, we're there for at least 4 weeks, the coaches will be gone half the time, and the teams coming." Kita explained.

Just as Akagi was about to ask what school, a bunch of girls decided it would be a great time to talk to Atsumu. They squealed and had hearts in their eyes. Monti rolled her eyes and made eye contact with Osamu who silently told her not to do what she was thinking. "Are they here for Monti or Atsumu??" Suna asked Aran, who shrugged.

Monti, however, was not taking it. "I should've brought my squirt gun." She pouted. "Do not do it." Osamu mouthed to her. Monti sighed. She mouthed a sorry before continuing with her plan. "Can I borrow this? Thank you~." She said taking her older brother's drink before he could deny it.

She took the drink and filled it with water and threw it on the fangirls. "Here. You guys need some water. You're very very thirsty." She said getting some more.

The fangirls stopped and looked at the little girl, with hatred in their eyes. Montiaruhashi just blinked innocently.

"What? That one was drooling." She said shrugging and motioning to another girl. Suna held in his laugh while recording, Osamu and Atsumu just sat there. Kita and Aran looked away laughing. Atsumu, well he wasn't against what was happening, he wanted to look away but honestly couldn't. The twins should probably stop her.

Nahhhhh.

"Okay, sweetheart. That wasn't very nice! Maybe give a warning or something?" The leader of the fangirls said trying to be polite. Atsumu and Osamu looked away. Not wanting to get involved. They know their little sister's wrath, and we're not about to take it.

"Okay! Warning." She said throwing it on them again. Ruining the girls' make-up. "Hey! A little tip, I don't like fangirls. And I also don't like when people squeal. Or people, period." She said with a serious face.

Atsumu and Osamu pulled Monti away.

"What? I been here before. They should know how I do." Monti said shrugging.

"Just wait till she gets to Training Camp." Atsumu mumbles.

"I GET TO GO TO TRAINING CAMP?!" Monti asks excitedly. Completely forgetting the girls.

"I mean, you have to." Osamu says.

Kita then explained that the twins already talked to the coach and he agreed. He just went to check with the other coaches, they also agreed and told their teams.

Till the leader of the fangirls, Komaki, said something.

"Um. Kid, I don't know you but I know you have to respect your elders." She said trying to be sweet.

"So tell me more about Training Camp!" Monti said innocently with a smile on her face.

By now the whole cafeteria had seen what happened.

"Are they still here?" She asked looking at Aran who nodded.

Monti sighed. "I'm very very sorry for giving a fuck-" She got cut off by a glare from Kita. "I mean- I'm sorry I accidentally spilled water on you. And ruined your makeup." Monti said looking away.

"And said your pimple looked like Mount Vesuvius about to explode."

"And that you were a bitch."

"And that your hair was the ugliest shade of blonde I have ever seen in my entire 5-year-old life. Like seriously, my eyes were insulted."

"And that you were a player cause I just saw you kiss that girl's boyfriend and then hold hands with another guy. And then try to flirt with my older brother."

"And some other stuff." Monti finished her rant.

"You said what?!" Komaki shouted.

"Well, not to your face. Since I was looking at my adorable reflection in these polished floors. Seriously, where's the janitor?! He's awesome at this stuff!" Monti said turning back to the laughing teenagers.

The whole cafeteria burst into laughter. The girls huffed as their faces turned pink. They turned away and stomped off.

"Hm. At least they had the balls to stay for what I said. Oh, wait- those girls are going to fight I just said she was a cheater." Monti mumbled.

Osamu pulled her back into the chair. "That's not our business." He said with a smile as Atsumu and Suna gasped for air.

They continued to talk about Training Camp, Kita not even bothering to scold the child.

Looks like the other teams better beware. Inarizaki has just discovered that Montiaruhashi Miya, can and will be a bitch.

✨🦄✨🦄✨🦄✨🦄✨🦄✨🦄

That fucking sucked 👁️👄👁️

BUT I UPDATED 😌

I'm going to run out of insults with this damn book. I got my dignity and confidence back to continue this book! Or at least try. Please don't get your hopes up

I don't even know if people read these.

Whatever.

BYEEEEE