Party Boy~

🦋

_previously_

He looked at me as he sat himself up with his elbows. I put my mouth around his tip, as I circle my tongue around it. "ugh~fuck baby." he said as he placed his hand on my head and grabbed my curls. He started to push his cock into my mouth. I gagged a little. I bobbed my head up and down on the large-sized cock and pumped the parts with my hand I couldn't reach. A couple of minutes later his hand got tighter on my curls. "S-shit about to cum." he said as he pushed my head farther down on his cock. Hot thick loads of cum came rushing down my throat.............

Izuku POV :

All I remember after that is me falling to sleep next to the guy. After everything went black.

Katsuki POV :

I woke up to my head hurting like shit. I tried to turn around but there was somebody next to me. At first, I thought it was Camie. But when I opened my eyes, it was NOT Camie. The hell, this isn't my damn bed ether! It's 7:23 fuck I'm going to be late! When I got out of the bed I felt less lightheaded but when I turned around to see the person that I slept with they were already up...

"Mhmm good morning..." he said. He was sitting at the edge of the bed. He was fully naked, and by the look of it, I did a number on him, heh. "The hell?" "Eh, what's wrong?" he asked. What the hell is wrong with him. "Oi! Are you not concerned that you just woke up with fuckin' a stranger! " "No, not really. The sex was good so I can't complain," he said as he got up and walked to me. Of course, it was good you were fucking me!

. " Is it okay if I use your hoodie. I didn't bring one, please?" he asked while putting my hoodie on. " It doesn't matter you already got it on." " Oops, sorry! but you know...." he put his hands on my shoulder and got close to my ear. " ... we should do this again.~" After that, he slipped something into my back pocket. After that, he walked out the door. I took the pace of paper out of my pocket and read it.

It was his number and full name. "Izuku King, huh," I said out loud. After that, we talked for the whole week. Shit, we even faced time. Sometimes my girlfriend would ask who he was. I would just tell her that he was a childhood friend and we're just getting back in contact. She was skeptical at first, but she got over it. And when she's not around me in the dorms when I'm on the phone with, Izu, baby, zu, bub, daddy's slut, we have ~phone-sex~. Or sometimes we just talked.

Here is an example of their conversation

Kat👀🥵🤤💦

Kat let's go shopping today!

sent: 8:23

can't, I got to take cam-out

sent: 8:25

but baby....plz for me

sent: 8:27

fine how about this ~~~~

sent: 8:30

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: I know it was short but my body is ☠️d e a d☠️ so see you next Chapter.....

word count: 569

🦋