Hozt in here - chapter IIV

Hi guys,
I just wanted to make a disclaimer  I totally forgot that I had a Wattpad account sorry on my part. I am more frequent with writing them so maybe 2 to 3 chapters might be up this week. let's just hope and cross my fingers, you know

That's when Mina noticed him and runs up to hug him. /she was oddly happy like she new the guy./

"Oh my goodness, Izuku!" Mina said as she hugged him. She had to looks up to see him better.
-
/...Yup she definitely knows him. mutuals? /

"Mina! My love!" Izuku said as he hugged back.
/ Nope besties! /

"How have you been?" she asked as she pulled away to see him better.

" Oh I'm a model for my dad's business now" Izuku said as he did a little pose and laughed with with the women slightly smaller then him.

"Finally you been wanting that spotlight for forever" Izuku jokingly rolls his eyes at the statement.

( Izuku and Mina knew each other since middle school and through fashion school. Mina as a  designer and Izuku a trying model. They were basically best friends at first site. )

As this happen the group stands behind them listening to the conversation. Most was confuse on what was happening and how Mina knew him. But one of them walked to them in a ... horny? /No seductive would be a better word placement/ way. Eijiro noticed the younger male's ass bounce as he did his pose. It turn him on, and of course he could not just stand and watch. What can he say he's a man with a good eye and a big -
/Whoa there now!/

"Hey there, sweet thing~" A voice behind Izuku said in a cat calling kind of tone of course.

/thing!? He is not an object my good sir.../

"Oh, hi! Unm?" I

"Ei, Eijiro~" wink;     /.../

Kiri winks like an idiot. Pft!" Denki said  as they watched kiri try to smooth talk in the cute boy's pants.

That's a lot coming from you." Hangs said with an sided eye 

Hey!"

/denki is a rich nerd with no common sense/

Katsuki stared at him like he was deranged, "Why the fuck is he talking with him ?" he asked incredulously already planning what he would do to shitty hair if he laid a finger on doku.

( doku means poison. I just Thought it be better because he sassy as hell./ and katsuki loves him to much to call him useless./)

"Wow, possessive much?" Denki said as he nudged Katsuki's side and Hanta laughed

That's not funny guys..."

You know that we are just kidding!"

Yeah no need to be mean /Camie/"

This put Katsuki in a bad mood because some of his 'friends'/kiri/ didn't know about him and Izuku.

Mina dragged Izuku in the mall wanting to catch up on times she missed with Izuku, leaving her group behind. well except Eijiro he stayed with the pair. The first store they went to was a lingerie store. It was Mina's idea, of course. She wanted to see his improvement in modeling.

Izuku and Mina both tried on sets. Loving the time they can spend together with not seeing each other for a period of time.

The rest of the group catching up later. When Camie notice what store she was in, she quickly ran off leaving Katsuki behind with his group and Izuku , not that he minded. And man was Eijiro happy, he get to see Izuku half naked. Not only was Eijiro happy so was Katsuki, well kinda, mostly because he was not going to be the only one who see him like that and he already saw him fully naked before.

Izuku walked out in a black two piece with white fringes at the bottom. The top piece had a heart in the the front so you can see his chest. The tight fit it top makes he's pecks look like boobs. The bottom pice has a heart in the back so you can see his ass being squeeze together, and the the rest of his ass hangs of from the bottom the bottom piece.

This was the point the boys lost it, was it funny to see the faces on katsuki and kiri, yes.

They later on bought some of the sets and they leave with very please looks on their .

( everything above this line is old so the writing style might be a little different🫶🏾)

See you guys next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it? Next one will be out soon.

Ciao!