Joykill - chapter III

3rd person
As they got in the car, Bakugo had gotten Notification from Izuku. Bakugo read it first, then got into the car. He had a smirk on his face. Camie didn't like this, not one bit. But nothing more happened after this, and they continued the ride.

As the ride went on, Camie tried to get to know more about Izuku, but Katsuki kept saying, "you can ask him when we get him." or " I don't know." Camie got irritated by this, knowing Bakugo knew the answers, just not telling her.

Then they stopped but not in front of a house, a Wawa instead. But Bakugo didn't get out the like he was about to get something more like he was waiting for someone. So the notification was Izuku telling Bakugo to meet him here.

Camie thought of this as Izuku was embarrassed by where he lived. She laughed at this. The thought of her being some what better than Izuku stayed on her mind. As of that, she heard the sound of the back car door open then closing.

A pair of unrecognized arms, to Camie, wrapped around bakugo's neck from the back seat. Camie looked back to see a beautiful green-eyed boy. And his hair in a messy ponytail. This was the Izuku; the one Bakugo talked about all the time.

"So, where are we going?" Izuku asked.

"Where do you--" Bakugo tried to say something but was cut off by Camie.

"The squad wanted to go to the mall! Is that fine with you?" She announces a knowing smirk withal on her face.

"Yeah, no problem!" Izuku smiled at Camie, who didn't look pleased.

"Mhmm." Camie hummed in response.

"Tch. I was talking, you know." Bakugo stated not liking how he was interrupted while talking to Izuku.

"Of course, you were, Suki. What were you going to say?"

As the conversation went on, they forgot that she was in the car. And Izuku would do small things like play with Katsuki's hair. She got annoyed and interrupted the conversation once again.

"Can you not touch my boyfriend's hair," Camie said with jealousy on her face.

"Babe, he's fine," Katsuki said as he looked back at Izuku and smiled.

"Ugh, can you just take me to (your Choice) for a moment"

"Sure babe I got you" Katsuki said as he turn the corner.

As Camie went into the store Izuku got into the front seat and put his hand on his thighs.

"You little freak~" Katsuki say as he put his hand on Izuku's hip.

Only for you love~" Izuku said as he got closer to Katsuki.

Izuku put his hand in Katsuki's hair and kissed him.

Should they continue or stop

A: Continue

B: Stop

Sorry for the wait I had school and midterm just vote for the next one

Words: 477