CHAPTER 1

Kesumi

"Kes it's time to wake up". My stepsister Lilly shouted.

Meanwhile my other stepsister Megan is trying to pull of my comforter.

I groaned and said tiredly."five more minutes".
Next thing I know is I'm drenched in cold water. I shot up and look around the room frantically to see my stepsisters cracking up on the floor.

"Get out". I shouted and playfully glared at them.
They got up and said "good morning kes".

I started running after them. They turned around and heading for the door and run down the stairs they bumped into one of the maids and fell face down to the ground. Meanwhile I stay their and laughed after them.

They got up and started to glare at me. "What's going on here". My stepmother asked in amusement coming from the kitchen.

My mother died from I was thirteen my father married Stacy. I was glad that my dad found love again,but I still miss my mom and I was glad that Stacy loved me as her own child and I love her and my stepsisters. My father has been married to Stacy for ten years and I am glad that I have a nice family. I am an actor and model because I wanted to follow in my mom's footsteps.

"Nothing mother". We said in unison,we looked at each other and then started to laugh.

My dad came in and looked at us in amusement and then started to laugh.

After three minutes of laughing we stopped and wiped our tears. "Good morning mom and dad". Me and my stepsisters greeted and kissed their cheeks. "Good morning" they greeted us back. I look at the time and say "shit I'm late".

"Go and clean up my father". Said meanwhile they all walk in the dinning room for breakfast.

I went to my room and take a shower and wore this.

And took one of my gucci handbag