CHAPTER 10

Austin's p.o.v

I immediately sprung into action and pulled him harshly off of her. He  looked at me with fear. I punched him multiple times and he tried to fight me off but it was useless. I kept punching him until he was unconscious. I wanted to kill him but my main concern right now was on Kesumi.

I rushed to Kesumi and hauled down her dress to cover her back up and noticed her tear stained cheek and her wrist covered in bruises. I lifted her in bridal style and walked out trying to navigate through the crowd with her before I was stopped by Mike's parents.

Ivy gasped and cover her mouth as she looked at Kesumi's limp body. "What happened?" Kennedy asked looking genuinely concerned.

I really can't believe Mike came out to be nothing compared to his parents. He was such a jerk and his parents were nothing but caring and loving. I only talked to him as his parents and mine were friends and I liked his parents very much.

"It was Mike he did this. He's in the bathroom,I have to take my wife home" I said and walked out through the back exit to avoid the paparazzi.
I looked down on her and just like that I knew that I liked her and I wish she wasn't a gold digger, maybe the feeling will  disappear if I continue ignoring her.

I put her in the passengers seat and buckled her up. I locked her door and went towards the drivers seat and drove off. I saw her curled up more into the seat and heard her light snores all the way home

Once we reached home, I took her to her room, I putted some ointment on her wrist and cheek and ordered one of my most trusted maid to change her clothes I then went to mine took a shower and went to bed. I couldn't sleep the whole night and kept on thinking about Kesumi. Is she okay? I wished I got their in time.

Third person's p.o.v (after Kesumi went to the bathroom)

Mike has being very  touchy towards Kesumi. He kept putting his hand on her thigh under the table.  She kept moving farther away from him and closer to Austin,but he kept going closer  until she couldn't go any further. Austin didn't even noticed anything as he kept talking to his colleagues.

His hand kept creeping up to her core. She stood up and excused herselfself to go to the bathroom as she was getting very uncomfortable. She ran so fast to the bathroom that she didn't notice Mike following her.

After she done her business,flush the toilet and wash her hand. As she was ready to step out,Mike came into the bathroom and held her wrist and backed her up onto the wall.

⚠️ Sexual assault⚠️
She started to struggle as he bent down and whispered into her ears "let's have some fun you slut" and bit her ear lobe. I shivered in disgust he started gropping my ass. He slipped his foot in the slit of my dress. He used his foot to separate her thigh and shoved it up to her core as she started crying and thrashing in his arms.

He slapped her and said "shut the fuck up slut" and tightened his hold on her. He took his hand from her ass and started to take off her underwear.

Kesumi was getting dizzy as she continued to fight to get out of his arms. He took off her underwear fully and slide one finger into her cunt. She started screaming for help but he silenced her by covering her mouth and mistakenly covered her nose and she passed out from the lock of air. He gently layed her on the ground, pulled up her dress so that she was on full display to him and continued fingering her.

Mike has always only used Kesumi for sex when they were dating. To him Kesumi was her sex toy. He finally stop fingering her and took his manhood out and was ready to fuck her senseless,but before he could he was pulled off of her harshly. He looked up to see Austin and was immediately struck with fear when he saw the murderous look on his face.

Please remember to vote and comment 😊
Bye 💜