CHAPTER 14

Third person's P.O.V

"We have a very important guest coming. You may all know him as the CEO of McCoy industries and Kesumi's husband. He will be the one doing the couple shoot with Kesumi" the director of Kesumi shoot tells her team,which shocks her and everyone else to the core and made a little fear came into there hearts.

After all he is very powerful and he always has a cold aura around him.

Why is Austin coming here? Kesumi thought.

"He must be coming because of Kesumi, she's so lucky to have such a sweet husband" one of her crew mates says looking at Kesumi with a sincere smile on her face.

"Yeah I'm so happy for her only her does he have a soft spot for" another one said.

"I would like to have someone as gorgeous as her".

Kesumi didn't hear anything they said as she was too dazed. 'does he wants to embarrass me?, Why is he coming here?'.

The crew went to get ready for her shoot with Austin. Two minutes later someone pushed the door and walked in. Everyone except Kesumi hold their breath when they saw him and felt his cold aura. He nodded at everyone and looked at Kesumi in the eyes. Only then did everybody breathe when they saw his cold aura calm down and a rare smile came over his face appear and they were also very astonished,but who wouldn't if they saw the normal aloof and cold Austin McCoy smiling,but it was gone before it came.

The director went up to him and shakes his hand they continue talking but his eyes were still solely focused on Kesumi. Kesumi hurriedly looked away and went into her dressing room. Her makeup crew did her makeup and wore a white spaghetti strap dress for the couple shoot.

She heard a knock on the door telling her it was time. She looked at her self one last time in the mirror and went out. Everyone was in awe. Austin was the first one to snapped out of his daze and glared at everyone who was looking at his girl.

Everyone felt his perching eyes and subconsciously looked away from Kesumi. Everyone got into their positions. Kesumi and Austin took there positions as they already knew it. "Good now look more intimate". The photographer directs. Austin would've gave him a glare if he wasn't too imersed in Kesumi, as he doesn't likes to be ordered what to do.

 Austin would've gave him a glare if he wasn't too imersed in Kesumi, as he doesn't likes to be ordered what to do

Click.

"Perfect,now make it looks like you're about to kiss" the photographer directs again. Austin felt his heart started to beat faster and Kesumi  was cursing Austin in her head. Austin leaned down for the kiss and felt the camera click,but he wanted the full kiss,so he leaned down and kissed her.

Click. Click

"Perfect, beautiful, magnificent"

"Perfect, beautiful, magnificent". The photographer praises them. But neither heard as they looked into each other's eyes. Austin's eyes were glowing and he had a gentle smile on his face, Kesumi was looking at him with a complicated expression. The crew saw this and took a picture and immediately posted it on instagram. They had a great number of fans as people knew they were part of Kesumi's photography group. Immediately comments flooded their insta.

"What a beautiful couple".

"They look so in love".

"Is that Austin McCoy smiling,I'm going to die".

"I want me an Austin".

"Kesumi is so gorgeous".

Austin and Kesumi didn't know what was going on,as they were still looking deeply into each others eyes. Only when the photographer told them to took a break they awkwardly let go of each other and ran to their respective dressing room.

Austin sat in his dressing room blushing and Kesumi sat in her dressing room thinking what is Austin trying to do.

Sorry for the short chapter guys
Thank you for  1.07k reads 🤗
Remember to vote and comment 😊
Bye 💜