CHAPTER 9

Kesumi's p.o.v

The car ride was so tense and after ten minutes I decided to broke it by humming to a song.

"Can't you shut the fuck up" Austin said sounding irritated. I scoffed at him and continued humming. Surprisingly he didn't say anything else the whole ride.

Ten minutes later we finally reached the venue. He got out and I thought he was going in without me so I started open the door,but before I could,it was opened for me.

I looked up to see Austin looking down on me and holding out his hand for me to take. I already knew he was doing it for the paparazzi,so I took his hand and stepped out. We were instantly being swarmed by them.

Austin pulled me to this side and locked his lips to mine. I was shocked and then remembered it was only for the paparazzi,so I kissed him back. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and his touch made me go crazy. The paparazzi was going crazy taking pictures after pictures. After ten seconds he broke the kiss.

We pushed through the paparazzi,as they begin to bombarded us with questions. We finally made it inside and I couldn't help but let my mind wandered back to the kiss. I know it wasn't real,but some how it felt like it was.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Austin putting his arm possessively  around my waist. I looked up at him and saw him with a glare on his face. I looked around confused and saw almost everyone looking at me.

Most of the men and some women were eyeing me lustfully,while the other women and men who weren't looking at me lustfully were looking at me with envy.

I looked away from their stares and looked at where Austin was walking us to. He walked to man who looked very familiar. Austin's hold on me got even tighter on me ass he walked up to us eyeing me.

As he reached up to us he looked away from me and looked at Austin. "Austin welcome and this must be your wife". He said shaking his hand,but looking at me. This action didn't go unnoticed by Austin as he hold my hand and kissed my forehead and said "yes this is my wife Kesumi and Kesumi this is Mike Anderson soon to be ceo of Anderson corporation,his parents are also the one hosting this event". I was shocked by Austin's action,but then realization hit me.

Mike was my second boyfriend. We had an on and off relationship. I hadn't seen him since three years ago when I caught him cheating,but I didn't care I know that our relationship was not going to work. After our brake up his family moved away to Mexico. He was fairly attractive with chocolate brown eyes and blond hair.

Mike walked up to me and I hold out my hand for him to shake, but wasn't surprised when he instead brought it up to his lips and placed a kiss on my hand. I looked at him with a disgusted face and took my hand away from him.

"Kesumi long time no see" he said with a wink. I looked at him with a stfu expression. "Am I missing something here?" Austin asked angrily looking at the both of us.

"Yeah Kesumi was my girlfriend three years ago" he said looking at me lustfully. "Why di-" before Austin could finish his question an couple who looked like they were in their fifties who I noticed as Mike parents came up to us.

"Austin my boy how's it going?" He asked hugging Austin. "I'm doing good I would like you to meet my wife Kesumi and Kesumi I assume you've already met the Anderson's" he said in a gentle tone with a smile on his face. His smile was beautiful,he had two dimples he looked cute.

The two of them looked at me and realization hit them "Kesumi you're his wife?" He asked as a smile came on the two of them faces. They were one of my parent figures before they moved away. They were even telling me not to date Mike as they said he was a playboy turns out they were right.

"Aww I'm so happy for you two" Ivy said as she hugged me. We spent the whole evening talking and laughing and Mike trying multiple times to flirt with me but Austin wouldn't even left me out of his sight. Even though I know it was just acting I felt good.

Austin's p.o.v

I was jealous the whole night how everyone was looking at her. I wanted to bring her home and hide her from the prying eyes of others. I wasn't really irritated with her humming I loved it her voice was of an angel.

When I kissed her infront of the paparazzi it wasn't really for them it was for me. I just really wanted to kiss her and I used the paparazzi for a cover up. When we stepped inside and saw different men and women eyeing her lustfully a wave of possessiveness washed over me as I hold her waist.

When Mike was talking to me but looking at my Kesumi,I didn't know what came over me that I kissed her forehead and when he said he was Kesumi's ex boyfriend I felt so angry. I wanted to asked why did they broke up but his parents came.

I've always like his parents they were very caring and nurturing. Kesumi has excused herself to the bathroom for ten minutes now. I was now getting impatient because I wanted to leave. I looked around the table that we were seated and saw only Mike's parents talking to some of their business associates,but I didn't see Mike. I didn't make anything of it and went to look for Kesumi.

I walked up to the door of the women's bathroom and heard crying and some words but I couldn't hear what the person was saying because of the music.

I opened the door and what I saw made my blood boiled. Kesumi was on the floor unconscious with a handprint on her face,her dress was up to her face and her underwear was discarded on the floor  as her womanhood was on full display and Mike was standing over her with his manhood out.

Please remember to vote and comment 😊
Bye 💜

Please remember to vote and comment 😊Bye 💜

This is Mike