Chapter One

It was a glorious morning. First day back from a wonderful fall break that separated the first quarter from the second of senior year. The first bell of the day rang signaling the students to head off to their first period class. 

"Libra come on the bell rang.... and I can not be late for Mr. Whiston's class." Virgo, a small girl with green eyes and short brown hair, whined. "It would ruin my perfect attendants." 

Libra wailed at Virgo's comment. "My god Libra stop yelling." Scorpio, another friend of Libra's spoke up. She had blue eyes and long dark brown hair that stretched to her lower back. Today her hair was pulled up in a messy bun. Libra just continued to sob in the stall. "Okay let's make a deal." Scorpio said scrolling threw her phone and found that a new donut shop just opened up close by the school. "If you tell us what's going on. I'll take us three to the new donut shop."

The two girls heard the clanging of the lock on the stall door. And the blonde hair girl stuck her head out. Her cheeks were stained with tears. "Really," her voice cracked.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now tell us what's wrong." Virgo persisted. She checked her phone at least five times in the last minute. Libra finally came out of the stall and looked at herself in the mirror. She then pulled out her make up briefcase and started to fix herself up. 

"Me and Aries broke up last week." Libra whined, fixing the mascara that fell down her cheeks.

"Over break?" Scorpio asked.

"No dip Sherlock." Virgo rolled her eyes. 

"Well I'm checking Aries Instagram and he saying you broke up with him." Scorpio raised and eyebrow. Libra only sighed in response. Virgo seeing that reaction priested on.  

"Well duh. Of course I did. It was a new year and I needed to be a new me. But I wasn't expecting him to become so much more popular and hotter over the short one week break." Libra complained. "I've been trying to get him back, but he keeps rejecting me."

"Well that may be because he has a new girlfriend." Virgo said. Looking threw Aries story on snapchat.

"Wait what." Libra snatched Virgo's phone from her hand. Looking at his latest post. He posted the picture this morning, and it was him and a girl that had purple hair. She was kissing his cheek, and he titled the captioned the picture 'Found someone new' and put the girl's at.

Libra huffed and was about to through the phone but was stopped by Virgo. "Girl calm down, you broke up with him." Virgo said, yanking her phone out Libra's hand.

"That does not mean he could start dating some purple hair bimbo." Libra said.

"I think that's exactly what it means." Scorpio said. "Not my fault that you still want to get into his pants." The girl laughed at her own joke while Libra glared at her. Scorpio only smiled back knowing that she won this battled. Libra huffed flipping the other off. "You know you love me." Scorpio winked at the other.

"So can we get to class." Virgo sighed starring at her watched for a good two seconds before completely freaking out. "We have to go now we're already two minutes late."

"I'm just going to skip first period." Scorpio said. She continued to scroll through her phone. 

"Alright fine. Let's go." libra packed up her makeup briefcase and her and Virgo walked out of the bathroom going to their separate classes. While Scorpio stayed behind being the bad bitch she wishes to be.

Virgo raced down the hall, she hasn't ran that fast since Danny Michael chased her around the playground in second grade because she broke his pencil.  She made it to her class about five minutes late. As she slowly opened the door that was located in front of the room. Mr. Whiston, her science teacher, stared at her while she awkwardly stood in front of the room.

"Ms. Virgo Estati would you care to explain why you are late to my class." Mr. Whiston tapped his expo marker against the board. Virgo struggling to come up with something stuttered out the first thing that came to mind. 

"Uh sir it's kind of a lady's thing." Virgo whispered. Victory music played in her head as Mr. Whiston excused her tardiness. She took her seat in the front of the class right in front of her long term crush... Gemini. She liked him since the fifth grade. Weird... yeah she knows, but could she resist his fluffy gamer boy hair. Which practically screamed that he makes Tik-Toks in his free time. She was copping the notes from the board when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. 

"Yo dude, do you have a pencil I could use." Gemini asked, not paying attention to the fact that Virgo was sweating like crazy and panting like a dog. The only thing she could say was a stuttered sure. As she handed him the pencil their hands momentarily touch. She internally screams as she stares at her crush in the eyes. He pulls the pencil out of her sweaty hand as she subconsciously refuses to let go of the pencil. He wipes the pencil on his pants and begins to use it. Trying not to feel to uncomfortable as non other that he feels Virgo's eyes on him.

The morning went by extremely slow for Gemini. He was in his last class before lunch. It was the first day back from fall break, and his Geometry teacher decided the best course of action was to do a group project. Worst of all he got paired up with non other than little miss perfect Pisces Fisher and one of her best friends Cancer Krabbi. Those won't shut up about their god damn feelings. Which made the five minutes of class unbearably slow. And worst part is... they made him do some of the work. Pisces sighed as the bell rang releasing her to lunch. 

"God hate that guy," Cancer complained. His red hair pushed to one side of his head, and  freckles scattered across his face.

"Who? The one in Geo?" Pisces asked pushing her light brown hair that was in a braid to the side.

"Well duh the only thing he did was talk to his fucking friends the entire time."

"Look on the positive side, Cancer. I got him to write his name on the essay paper." Pisces smiled.

"Well anyways. Are you buying lunch or brought it." 

"Brought it, the food here makes me sick."

As the two sat down at an empty table, because they absolute hate other people. Mostly because those other people make them feel sad. But as the lunch room became more full with people... disgusting people a group of girls had to sit at their table. Pisces inched more towards the edge of the bench. 

"Oh my gosh. GIRLS, did you hear the drama with Libra and Aries." One of the senior girls say. Her voice was what you would think a sorority girl's voice was. 

"OMG yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. It was like so extra." Another girl said. 

"So he's like single now." Another, another girl said.

"Actually nah. He got a new boo. He posted it on his story this morning." The first girl said.

"OMG really. That's like so not cool. Libra must be like... like hurting." The second girl said.

"Oh my god. You're like so right." The third girl said. That's when Pisces and Cancer stopped listening. Five seconds from throwing up.

"Oh my gwad, Cancer. Aries is like soooooo hot." Pisces mocked the girls to her left, they both laugh hysterically at Pisces horrible, and I mean horrible impression. As the rest of the time of the lunch hour was slowly washing away. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the cafeteria going to their next class.

 ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello people I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please don't take offence to any of the characters. This is suppose to be an over dramatic reimagining of the zodiac signs in high school.

~<3CareBare(^.^)