Chapter Two

Pisces found herself pushing past mobs of people just to make it to her geometry class. Over hearing conversations that she would have preferred not to hear. She didn't need to know, what less want to know who Jason fucked last Friday or who kissed Ashley under the bleachers. She tried to ignore every conversation as people trampled over her to get their class. She frowned knowing that her class the last door down the hall and it already took her five minutes just to get out the cafeteria. She continued to pull her self through the over crowded hallways of her over populated school. The district could easily reduce the number of students crowding a school by opening another semi close by, but noooo they spend the money on replacing perfectly fine computers, getting new whiteboards, and hiring more staff than needed.

Pisces finally got to her class after most of the traffic died down as she continued down the hall. Her seat was stationed at the side of the classroom next to a pretty decent person that she likes to talk to during class. And that person would be non other than the over dramatic very funny (sometimes) class clown, Sagittarius. She was standing on her desk roasting the shit out of the quiet kid in the back. Poor kid was just trying to his book. Not his fault that he's built different. The kid tried to come back at Sagi but everything he said was shot back at him which Sagittarius' brutal words. The teacher walked into the class and her hand immediately went to the bridge of her nose trying to get rid of the forming headache that her chaotic class was causing.

"Sagittarius, for the second time today, please don't stand on my desks." Mrs. Winters said. Sagittarius rolled her eyes not wanting to push her luck today, she did not need detention on the first day back from break. Mrs. Winters sat the papers that she was holding on her desk, and made her way to the front of the classroom. She turned to her class and gave the teacher glare that told the class 'they fucked up'. Mrs. Winters takes in a deep breath and begins to speak.

"I leave this room for five minutes. FIVE MINUTES. And I have a student standing on her desk in a argument with another student. I have another student yelling for the two students to fight. And I'm pretty sure 5 of you are on your phones as we speak." Mrs. Winters concluded her speech with another long sigh. She turned to the white bored and started her lesson.

"Yo, Leo." Sagittarius whispered poking her friend in the arm.

"What is it." Leo, a tall slim boy with dirty blonde hair, spoke. He was look at his phone screen using the reflective surface to fix his hair, getting annoyed every time his phone turned on when it recognized his face.

"Calm down, I was just gonna tell you that you can use the camera app on the selfie mode." Sagi giggled. Leo unlocked his phone and went to his camera app. Now that he has a full view of his face, he noticed a pimple forming on his nose.

"Shit, I look like shit." Leo said.

"As always." Sagittarius agreed with him.

"You know that's when your suppose to say that I'm not and tell me I look great." Leo huffed.

"Yeah no. If you look like shit you like shit." She shrugged and giggled to herself when she saw his face shift into an over dramatic offended face.

"Harsh much." Leo scoffed.

"Hey your my friend. You should be use to it." She punched him in the arm and laughed. Maybe a little too loudly though because the teacher shut down their conversation in no time.

The rest of day went by with a breeze. No one really wanting to be there that day so the teachers went pretty easy on them that at. And as the final bell rang releasing the students from the prison they call school.

Scorpio was standing at the corner of the school waiting for her two friends to arrive. She saw a wave of students fall out of the school doors. Her friends were at the end of the mob slowly making their way towards her.