Chapter Five

It was late one night, very late, around 2-4 in the morning. Heavy metal mixed with a playlist of early 2000's pop music blasted. The music shook the entire bedroom. Cancer was bawling his eyes out to Britney Spears 'Toxic'. He was wailing. The stress of school finally catching up to him. He had a huge exam in chemistry that, instead of studying, he took a five hour nap. And instead of studying he was having a mental breakdown. Which was him basically buried in 20 pounds of blankets listening to heavy metal and early 2000's pop music, and rewatching 'The Note Book' for the 50th time. He gave up on studying at midnight and decided he's going to pick 'c' for all his answers and just retake it later.

Through his music, which was on full blast through a speakers, Cancer heard a pounding on his door. He quickly wiped his tears away, closed his computer and laid down. Which he found difficult because of the blankets. The pounding on his door continued.

"WHAT IS IT LEO." Cancer yelled through the music.

"TURN THE GODDAMN MUSIC DOWN. I CAN HEAR ONE BLOCK DOWN." Leo, Cancer's older brother(by two seconds), yelled back at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING A BLOCK AWAY FROM HOME." Cancer refuses to lower his music.

"FUCKING SOMEONE." Leo yelled. "SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER DO."

"I DON'T WANT TO FUCK ANY ONE." Cancer screamed.

"GOOD CAUSE YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET ANYONE TO FUCK YOU." Leo yelled. They went back and forth until their mother started screaming at the both of them. She scolded Leo for sneaking out of the house, at the same time scolded Cancer for playing his music to load at 4 in the morning. She pressed her fingers to the bridge of her nose, rubbing gently, trying to get rid of the headache that was pounding in her head. She stared her two sons down for a good second before grounding them both for two weeks. She had them cough up their phones and laptops and anything else that remotely electrical. They were sent to their separate rooms and basically felt sorry for themselves until they passed out from exhaustion.

The next morning rolled around and Aries was racing around his house trying to finish everything he needed before Aqua got there with her car. He had a half eaten bagel shoved into his mouth when he got the text on his phone stating that Aquarius was parked outside. He grabbed his backpack and walked out of the house. Aquarius honked her horn the second she saw him. He jumped at the sudden sound.

"Damn it Aqua you need to stop that." Aries sighed as he got into the passenger seat of the car while he finished eating the last couple bites of his bagels. "Oh hey Sagi."

"Yo Aries did you sleep in again you like a mess?" Sagittarius laughed at his messy bed head that he didn't have time to brush out. He grunted in annoyance.

"Aaaw calm down Aries. It's not ur fault that you don't how to get up at your alarm." Aqua combed her hand through his hair before driving off to the school. It was quick drive from his house to school so they stopped by a fast food place to pick up breakfast. Even though Aries just ate a bagel.

When they got to school Aqua took her park spot. She had a growing headache because Aries and Sagittarius got into an argument about weather water is wet or not. She just really didn't want to deal with two children that she admittedly really love bicker back and forth about water. The arguing continued into the school and then into first period. She would have joined the argument but she honestly didn't have the mental capacity to argue.

"Seriously Aries. How the hell can water be wet." Sagittarius said taking her seat.

"Water makes things wet. This way water is wet-" Aries was cut off by someone's hands being placed on his desk. He looked up and made eye contact with the person. His tone switched almost immediately. He was visible annoyed. "What do you need, Libra."

"Can I just talk to my ex boyfriend." She said quite loud. This made both Aquarius and Sagittarius roll their eyes.

"Can I help you?" Aqua said, placing a hand on Aries' forearm practically claiming him. Libra gave a quick condescending glance at Aqua before turning back to Aries.

"So Aries are you free later." Libra smirked. She placed a hand on his shoulder before Arie immediately took it off.

"Libra you broke up with me." Aries sighed. He tried to explain to the girl that he doesn't like her anymore and he is obviously in a relationship. When his attention turned to another girl who walked up to them. The girl sighed and picked up Libra bridal style.

"I'm sorry. She doesn't know how to let things go." The girl who Aries believe was named Scorpio walked off. He felt Aqua's hand leave his arm which drew his attention towards her. She was visually upset.

"Come on Aqua. How was I supposed to know she would do that." Aries tried to console his girlfriend. Which he did an obviously horrible job at.

"I'm not mad at you. I just want that bitch to mind her fucking business." Aqua pulled out her books for the class.

Libra was annoyed with Scorpio for taking her away from her little conversation. Scorpio wasn't taking any of Libra's bullshit.

"I literally just saved you from getting your ass kicked by his girlfriend and his best friend." Scorpio explained.

"I was just about to get my boyfriend back." Libra huffed. This pissed Scorpio off.

"He's not your fucking boyfriend." Scorpio practically yelled. And Scorpio thought she was the jealous type. Then the late bell rang and everyone took their seats.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it took me forever I'm hoping to update more.

        <3~CareBare(^.^)