Chapter Four

The bell for first period rang and all the kids rushed to their first class. Pisces, getting stuck between two very tall basketball players, she was trying to get to her only friend Cancer but it really wasn't working in her favor. He was about 3 rows of jocks down and a wall of volleyball girls was in her way. She felt the need to cry because even though it was New Years revolution to make more friends she only had one. And it made her feel lonely. She tried. She really tried. She even read a book on how to make more friends, but she lost motivation over the summer and decided her best friend was chips and cookies.

At this point most of the kids filed off into there class and the rest of the them were scrambling to get to where they needed to be. Pisces, finally able to breathe, caught to her 'partner in crime'.

"Caaaaaaaaanceeeeeeeer... Why didn't you slow down?!?" Pisces cried. At this point she managed to slip past the wall of jocks that guarded the surprisingly small hallway. She mad out a couple of familiar faces in the wall such as Aries, Taurus and a couple of others.

"I wasn't going to be caught up in that shit." Cancer answered her question.

"Language." Pisces whispered yelled. Cancer Sighed and pressed on to his class. They broke in the hallway and went to their separate rooms.

Cancer entered his, being one of the last ones there, he took a empty seat and the back trying avoid the front cause he's quirky like that. The bell rang and the people that had to walk across campus showed up. The teacher tapped her pencil on her desk to get everyone's attention. When no one looked up she kept tapping just a little louder the second time. Again when no one caught on or just continued to ignore the teacher she slammed her pencil on her desk.

"Aggressive much." Sagittarius, the class clown, whispered to her bestie, Capricorn. Capricorn was visibly annoyed by this girl. Sagittarius, not getting the hint, kept talking ) although the teacher started her lesson already) to him about useless things but the on topic that she always fell back on was all time favorite restaurant Toco Bell. She keeps telling herself that she's gonna eat healthier and stay more healthy, but it's hard when her favorite food is sooooooo convenient.

"Okay look. I really don't care." Capricorn said through his teeth. "I'm gonna be honest with you I'm trying to pay attention to class."

"Ew." Was her only respond before turning around talking to some random kid that's not important. Capricorn rolled his eyes and brought his attention to the lesson. This was his favorite class, business 1. He already knew so much about how to scam people out of their money, this course was more the less fun stuff.

After more classes ended and it reached the end of the school day. Capricorn was getting ready to head to the library where he'll meet with Taurus and Gemini. Gemini needed to work on the project with two other useless people Capricorn couldn't remember the girl's name, Peanut he thought. But the guy was easy to remember, Cancer. Taurus was just going to hangout and Cap needed to study for something... he couldn't remember what though. Mostly because he over works himself with school and his job, it's hard working at Publix.

Cap was the first to arrive about an hour early but he much rather be an hour than come in on time. He put his things down at table in the corner and started to study his math notes, when out of the corner of his eye he saw Sagittarius enter the room with another girl.

"And then this guy was like blah blah blah I don't care you nasty ass hoe blah blah I don't remember everything but I think that's what he said. Anyways... Scorpio you gonna go to the party this Friday." Sagittarius said, leading her friend to the kids section of the library.

"Huh. I wasn't listening." Scorpio scrolled through her phone then took a quick selfie before typing.

"Bitch, I said. Are you going to the party blah blah blah." Sagittarius took a seat on a bean bag chair that was in the kid section.

"No duh. Gemini throughs the best parties." Scorpio said still typing away on her phone. Sagittarius, being nosy hoe she is started read some of Scorpio's messages. Scorpio realized this but instead of turning her phone away of telling Sagi she didn't want her to read the messages, Scorpio thought the best thing to was hit Sagi in the forehead with said phone.

"Ow what the hell." Sagi rubbed the red mark on her head.

"Did I give you permission to look at my phone. No... no I did not." Scorpio turned off her phone and put it her back pocket.

"Ouch." Sagi continued to complain. It didn't really hurt that much she just wanted attention.

"Boo the fuck hoo. Stop being a crybaby. You look like a cow when you're upset." Scorpio responded in nicest way she new how.

"Aaaaawwww thanks I just absolutely love the way you care about me." Sagi stuck her tongue out like a child.

"Mhm." Scorpio, now uninterested in anything going on went back to her. While Sagi picked a kids book that she use read when she was little. It ended being the first book she ever finished although she finished it in the third grade it still meant a lot to her. And from that point on it was the only book she finished. The 3 little pigs was her all time favorite book.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello people, sorry it took so long to upload I'm hoping to be uploading more I'm just tired.