Chapter Three

"It couldn't have been that bad." Virgo held her cup to her face analyzing every single detail about her drink. She swirled the straw to mix the drink a little more and took a sip. She swallowed it and pushed the cup away.

"Well it was." Libra leaned back in her chair and slumped down. Taking a sip of her coffee she prepared to say what happened. Libra sucked in a big gulp of air but before she could say anything else Scorpio put a finger to her lips and said.

"Nope, nope, nope. I'm not gonna listen to the essay you came up with in your head. Keep it short." Libra let out the breath she was holding and nodded slightly. Scorpio removed her finger, but as soon as Libra took in another breath to speak Scorpio shoved her back in Libra's face. "Aaaaaaaand stay on topic."

Libra let out that breath and gave Scorpio a death glare. She went to take another deep breath, and when Scorpio didn't stop her from talking this time she started telling her story.

"Okay so you guys know that I like balance and non confrontational situations." Libra started.

"Yeah. You can't eat five red m&ms without eating five m&ms of all the other colors. It gets-" Virgo stopped midway through her sentence when she saw Libra glaring at her. "I'm just saying it's annoying. Anyways continue."

"Well... like I was saying I go to sit down at the table right." Libra once again tried to start her story.

"No shit." Scorpio said before Libra could say anything else.

"Okay I'm starting to think you guys don't care about my love life." Libra sighed. The two other girls kind of just nodded in agreement. "Fine, but just because you guys don't care about my love life doesn't mean I won't care about yours."

Libra said in her usual overdramatize tone when something doesn't go as plan. But when she finished saying that it was followed by silence from the other girls. Scorpio already scrolling through her phone, but Vigo kept looking off to the side. Libra following her gaze found that her eyes were fixed on a table with around five very old men. They looked to be they're fifties or so. Before Libra could question why Virgo was staring at a bunch of old men drinking hot chocolate and playing chess, Scorpio grabbed Libra's head and turned her head to where Virgo's eyes were actually looking at. A table right next to the one Libra was looking at was seated with three boys around their age. And seated at said table was Gemini, the e-boy, himself.

"Oooooooooooooooooh, that makes more sense." Libra turned to Scorpio who only nodded.

"What does." Virgo asked wiping away the drool on her face.

"You're looking at Gemini." Scorpio said a little to loudly. Which made Gemini turn his head at the sound of his name.

"OMG you should go talk to him." Libra squealed and at that same moment Virgo slapped a hand over Libra's mouth.

"Do you ever shut up." Virgo asked and Libra shook her head 'no'. Virgo put a finger to her own lips and slowly lowered her hand. "And no I'm not gonna talk to him. I'm trying to get him to like me."

"Welp if you're not going to. I will." Scorpio took the last sip of her drink and stood up. She made her way to Gemini's table and without any sort of warning took the spare chair turned it around and sat on it like a frat boy talking to a group of girls. The group of boys looked at her.

"Gemini right?" Scorpio said bluntly.

"You can call me Gem it's just easier say." Gemini said ignoring the fact that Scorpio came over uninvited.

"And you two what's your names." Scorpio asked quite rudely.

"We don't say our names to rude fucks like you." A tall muscular boy said.

"I'm Taurus and this is Capricorn." Taurus a kind of short thin kid said.

"Okay I'm not gonna call you 'Capricorn' that's to hard I'll call you 'piece of shit I already don't like'." Scorpio laughed and Capricorn held up his middle finger, taking her compliment quite well.

"I like your guts. Would you like to go to my party this Friday. The whole school is invited." Gem said the address and Scorpio left the table. Leaving the chair exactly how she sat in it.

"How did it go?" Virgo was practically on the edge of her seat. Her finger nails were all chewed off and there was a small dent in the table where she was tapping her finger.

"Well his throwing a party this Friday after school and basically everyone is invited." Scorpio took her seat.

"I can't wait." Virgo squealed.

Gem heard a loud pitch dog whistle coming the table Scorpio went to, but shook off. He was scrolling through the comments on his latest TikToks. Finding what he usually reads he closed out of the app and turned to his friends.

"Come on Taurus did you really have to tell her my name." Capricorn complained.

"She asked." Taurus replied and took a bite out of his croissant.

"You goddamn simp." Gem laughed when he felt a buzz from his pocket. He took out his phone and saw it was text message from Aries. Apparently Leo and Sagi forgot to buy tickets in advance and since the movie theater was full. They were now at his place with nothing to do. So Aries asked Gemini if he could bring playing cards so could have they could something to do. And since he had nothing better to do he left his friends at the donut shop stole some alcohol from his parents and got the playing cards then went to Aries place. When there they played a weird game of poker that involved every time someone folded that person would have a shot. Aquarius having literally the best poker face then any other person in the entire school won the every game they played, and the fact that she was the smartest one there by far. Which was around seven. By the end everyone was black out drunk except for her.

The next morning Capricorn woke up to the sound of his 7 o'clock alarm and Aquarius banging on a pan with a wooden spoon. Not long after he woke up the rest did.

"What the hell Aqua." Sagi said, her massive hangover hitting hard this morning.

"You guys have 30 minutes before I leave for school. And you guys are not in the car by then. Than find your own way to school." Aqua said, took her car keys and got in her car. Waiting for everyone to get ready. When everyone wasn't in the car at around 7:30 she drove off and left them behind, but came back five minutes later because she wasn't that mean. To her friends.