breakdown

What happened next was like a movie, it all happened before schlatt realised it did. The ambulance took Tubbo away and left schlatt in the road telling him that they couldnt let him on the vehicle as it was already pushing the weight limit, theyd told him that once the boy was safe in a hospital bed that he could go see him but for now gather some of his favoutite things and calm down. the man slowly got up now letting everything that had just happened sync in, bit after bit he peiced the story together as he walked up the cobbled path stumbling every now and then.

As he walked up to the driveway then then up to the front door he sighed not wanting to enter the house. Finally, after preparing himslef, Schlatt opened the large, oak door pratically running inside and up to his sons room looking around it and sobbing.

After his breakdown, the goat man sat up and wiping his tears, schlatt got up and basically fell into the bathroom opposite his sons room and looked at himself in the large mirror. What had he done? Was this actually his fault? Will Tubbo be ok? Thoughts rushed through his mind. Snapping himself out of his train of thought, Schlatt washed his face in the sink water calming himself down. The man felt something in his pocked buzzing, THE HOSPITAL! Grabbing the phone and answering the phone a lady on the other line started speaking.

𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨 🤩

Words: 260