𝑴𝒀 baby boy.

Early the next morning Philza woke up early to drive Schlatt over to the airport where he'd catch the afternoon flight to Germany.

After leaving his kids with some breakfast in the fridge he headed out of the house and dragged the goat man into his car. After reassuring him countless times that they'd find and "return" Tubbo they finally started the drive.

"Phil, i really don't know about this.."
"Mate, don't worry. If we- WHEN we find him we'll get him back to you ok?"
"You better be right fucker."

The rest off the journey was met with an uncomfortable silence, they wanted to change the subject but their wasnt anything to talk about and itd just make the journey even more weird, but eventually they reached the airport and after a while off crying Schlatt finally left the vehicle and headed out onto the plain. Once he had gotten relatively comfortable he switched his phone on and changed the song he was lustening to, too a loop of beautiful boy.

over and over in his head all he heard was.

"beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful boy~"

As he slowly crept into a sad mess off slumber, tears pricked at his eyes.

As for Phil, he was still travelling home listening to the radio, he was drifting around the corner to his street when he saw a box, normally he'd think nothing off it but inside looked as if it were occupied, wether it was a racoon or a cat Phil wanted to drive it off so it didnt come near his lawn, pulling into the road next to it he got out of the car and slowly trodded towards it, remembering to be cautious every step he took. Peering into the box.

"Tubbo..?"

Inside the small box was a small boy, asleep, it was obviously Tubbo as the clothes and hair perfectly mirrored his but Phil could hardly believe it, the night Schlatt leaves was the night they found Tubbo, ironic huh? Breaking free of his thoughts, the man picked up the small boy, making sure not to wake him, and carefully held him on his lap as he continued to drive.

He sped down his drive and messily parked up before practically jumping out of the car and racing into the house, unsuprisingly non off his children were awake, great, I'll have to call their teachers he realised.

He placed Tubbo down on his sofa, letting the boy sleep for a while, after all, he needed it. After about half and hour the man entered back into the room with a small plate of apple, a sandwhich some juice and a small cookie, once he opened the door he realised the small boy had woken up and was surveying his surroundings with big teary eyes.

"Tubs? You good?"

"unc. Phil?"

"im here dont worry"

The man scooped the smaller boy into his arms in an almost cradle like position, whispering words off comfort into his ears to sooth his acheing heart. After about 10 minuets of this Phil finally sat Tubbo back up and sat him carefully on the sofa, handing him the plate off cookies, turning on the TV and putting some dumb kids show- Teen Titans Go to be exact- and left.

Walking into the corridor he leaned against the wall for support before breaking his sharade of happiness. He knew that once his boys found out that their best friend might be staying for weeks, if not months at their own house theyd definitely grow to attached to be able to let him go which would cause more problems... fuck...

It had been about 2 weeks since Tubbo had pratically moved in, and Phils worst nightmare was becoming a reality but worse.

If youd have asked Phil who his favourite child was maybe a month or so before Tubbo arrived hed say that he loved all his children equally, meaning techno was his favourite but in the span off two weeks Tubbo had not only become his favourite child but his favourite person hes ever met. Which was a massive problem.

Phil had been debating adopting Tubbo for a while now, because of new housing reasons Schlatt actually hadnt gotten wifi yet, and since he lived pratically in the middle off knowhere their was no service whatsoever which made the bird man believe that the ram didnt care about Tubbo anymore, as he didnt know Schlatt couldnt contact him, he texted Schlatt every day to let him know Tubbos safe and found but to no reply.

It was about two days until Tubbos 8th birthday and because off his fancy and expensive life before Phil and the boys had no idea what they could possibly get the small boy that he hadnt gotten before-hand.

What can you get an almost orphan  boy that he doesnt have already?

A family.

1 day before the small boys birthday, Phil, Techno and Wilbur arrived at the adoption agency whilst Tommy and Tubbo played together at a friends house.

As Tubbo was a relitively curious and sneaky child Phil had to work hard to hide the adoption papers and made sure not to let Tommy know as hed absolutely tell Tubbo what was going on. After 29 minuets off searching for a good place to hide the papers finally deciding to place them into a small safe in his room as he was pretty sure Tubbo didnt know the password to the vault.

That night, Phil put Tubbo to bed, he decided to "test the waters" and treating him like a son, he cradled the small boy and spoke words off praise to him talking about how proud he was of him and he even told him that he loved him, before he left the room he spoke one final sentence to him before leaving the boy to sleep ready for tomorrow.

"sweet dreams 𝑴𝒀 baby boy.."

𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙽𝙾 𝚄𝙿𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝚂 𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙳

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1000