"mr Schlatt? are you ok?"

"Hello? Is this Schlatt?"

" h-huh? Oh yeah it is, what is it?"

"your son.."

"IS HE OK? TELL ME"

"sir,calm your son is fine, you may visit him for an hour while the doctors go and get his medication."

"oh thank god..ill be there in 20 minuets tops thank you so much"

"any time sir.."

as the receptionist hung up Schlatt took a sigh of relief, thank god. He grabbed a small bag of Tubbos favourite things including his ipad, bee plush and his blanket which was ingraved with small bees and flowers underneath a summers sky, Tubbo had always loved this blanket,it smelled like him but sadly it was starting to fade but instead of throwing it away the boy insisted on keeping it. Thats something he always loved about Tubbo, the boy never asked for more then he needed and even when his property was more then damaged he always kept it, schlatt never knew why, i mean hes rich? He can afford as much as Tubbo wanted plus more but Tubbo never asked for anything else.Maybe sentimental value maybe because Tubbo didnt want anything else or maybe Tubbo just didnt understand he could have anything he could ever ask for.

After a while off packing and calming down Schlatt finally grabbed his keys and left the modern style house locking the door behind him, as the man walked to the car he felt a sudden feeling of dread in his stomach making him stop dead in his tracks. "Is this my fault? Will he want to see me? Is he gonna be ok?" Thoughts started rushing through his mind once more surrounding him in questions and doubts about his son it overwhelmed him making the man feel small and insecure even though he was quite the opposite, it consumed him and Schlatt didnt know what to do no matter what he did the questions still crouded his head.

then silence.

He opened his eyes to a small boy in a red and white t-shirt, Tommy, he was tubbos friend theyd known eachother since Tommys family had moved across the street, the boy moved closer to schlatt a look of wonder in his eyes.

"mr schlatt? Are you ok?"
"y-yeah im ok dont worry Tommy, just thinking about things"
"is tubbo ok?"
"hes fine, just a little tumble thats all"
"oh ok! Whens he coming back?"
"im not sure yet, i was on my way to the place hes at before you came up to me"
"oh, ok! Ill come back later when hes back!"
"Ok, ill tell him to go over to your house"

Tommy smiled once more before running away back to his other siblings, wilbur and techno, thank god the boy snapped schlatt out of his trance.

Schlatt finally had the courage to get into the black car and start driving, he put the radio on trying to distract himself from what had happened the song that slowly started to fade in went like,

"Close your eyes,have no fear"

"the monsters gone, he's on the run and your daddys here"

Turning it up, schlatt felt a certain comfort listening to it, it reminded hin of Tubbo and their time together,

"beautiful,beautiful,beautiful, beautiful boy~"

as he neared the hospital he turned the radio off and pulled into the carpark having a seconed to breathe before getting out and taking the small bag holding Tubbos things in his arm, he locked the door and started walking into the hospital.

𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!!

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙘𝙨 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 20 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 400 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩! 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙥𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙! 𝙏𝙮𝙨𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙!

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) 𝘽𝙮 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣|| 𝙞 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙘𝙨 𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙!

:]

~words: 705~