Chapter 1.

Kage's Point Of View.

"Daddy! No!" I yell, watching as he stuck a sword through my daddy's chest. Tears fell from my eyes as I back away from him. I'm scared. I want my daddy.

"I'm not going to kill you. I won't promise that I won't hurt you." He came closer to me, I screamed.

"Wake up!" Kyon yelled. I curled myself into a tighter ball on the cemented floor. "I said get up."

"Disobedience isn't key, Kage, you should know." I heard Kabuto's voice as I felt someone grab my shirt and throw me against the wall on the other side of the dark room. I didn't try to get up, I curled myself into a hall, holding my side. Kabuto stabbed me yesterday, I wanted it to kill me. I want to be free.

"Kage, get up." Kyon said, sounding a little less aggressive then before.  I didn't care. Even though the many aches on my body should tell me that I should start listening, I haven't. I've kept on, and kept on, I'm surprised Lord Orochimaru hasn't ordered Kabuto or Kyon to kill me yet.

He could have easily taken my abilities and killed me, he hasnt though. I don't know why.

"Kage, get up!" Kyon yelled. "Kabuto could come back! Do you want that?!"

"Why would you care! You let them poke and prod at me, stab and manipulate me like I'm a toy. You let him use me as some test subject. You don't care about me, or what Kabuto does to me." I yell back, even more tears flooding down my face. He leaves, going to get Kabuto.

"Kage, get up." Kabuto yelled. "Stop acting like a brat." I push myself off the floor in one small motion and sigh. Kyon and Kabuto lead me to Lord Orochimaru's 'throne room.'

He is sat on the throne with a smile on his face. "How are you, my little pet?" He asks. I turn away from him and he chuckles. "I want you to go out with one of my men and stop three of the leaf village ninjas, coming our way.

If they don't let me go with them, I might just end it. The thought of going back to Orochimaru scares me.

I nod my head and turn to the other guy, he smiles at me, he is tall, really big and ugly. I tie my silver hair up in a ponytail and we leave. As we sit on a tree branch I notice three ninjas, each wearing a leaf ninja head band." A tall guy with white hair, Kakashi Hatake, the Copy Cat ninja, a guy with a ponytail, and a guy with a dog.

"On my go." The guy beside me says, jumping down from the tree, the three ninja turning to us.

"No." I say, building up my chakra and using the Raseingan on him. Only three people know how to use it, I am told, my dad is one of them and he taught me at a very young age.

"And who might you be?" Kakashi asks.

"He is one of Lord Orochimaru's henchmen." I say to Kakashi.

"And who are you?" He asked.

"A person that just wants to leave." I told him.

"And what do you want from us?" The guy with the dog asks.

"You to take me with you, back to your village." I told them. "Look, I'll tell you anything you wanna know, as long as you just take me with you." I didn't want to sound like I am begging. I've been with Orochimaru for years, every second was torture.

"Okay." Kakashi said, I was confused.

"Your just gonna let me go?" I asked him.

"Yep." He said. We walked to the Hidden Leaf Village and The three guys instantly brought me to the Hokage.

Lady Tsunade.

"What is your name?" She asked me.

"Kage, Kage Yashika." I said.

"From the Yashika clan?" Kakashi asked me. I nodded.

"Yes." I nodded, showing him my mark, it's on my shouldef, a blue swirl, similar to the red one in the leaf village but our clans is blue, representing the plentiful amount of chakra we have.

"Yashika?" Kiba asked. He told me his name along the way.

"Yes, a clan full of honorable ninja, they were wiped out by Orochimaru years ago." Kakashi explained, I looked down, remembering the night my father died. "Now I see how you mastered the Raseingan." I nod.

"I wanted to get away from Orochimaru. I hated it." I told the Hokage. She nodded in response.

"I would like to ask for Kakashi, Kiba, Shikamaru, to leave I need to ask Kage to do something very privately." They all did as she said, then she turned to me. Even though you seem to cover up, I can still see some of your injuries, what has he done to you?" I look down at my blue baggy hoodie, my black baggy pants, and my blue sandals. I try to hide my body.

Tears started to fall. It wasn't just Orochimaru that gave me some of these scars, Kabuto and Kyon as well. "If you don't mind I would like to see the damage, and look for any marks."

I nodded, sliding my hoodie off, leaving me in my bra. She looked at all of my cuts, bruises, and scars, then she looked at my Clan mark, we are all born with it. Then she finally saw what Orochimaru did to me, he 'gave' me a gift.

"What is that Lady Tsunade?" The girl, Sakura, asked.

"It's the curse mark of a wolf." Lady Tsunade answered. The mark is in the shape of two wolf fangs.

"I am not sure if we could trust you, or if you are one of Orochimaru's tricks, I am sorry, but until I could think, you will be taken and put into a cell." Lady Tsunade said. I nod, another tear falling down my face as I think.

I'm being put in yet another cell.