Chapter 9.

Kage's Point Of View

I open my eyes from one of the best sleeps I have ever had. I look behind me on my comfy couch to see Kiba laying there, and on the floor beside the bed it Akamaru. They are both peacefully sleeping. "Kiba." I whisper. He pulls me closer then I already am. "Kiba." I say a little louder.

"Mmm." He mumbles in his sleep.

"I need to get up." I blush. He puts his head in the crook of my and hugged me tightly. That only made my face even more red. "K-Kiba."

"Remember when you asked if I had plans today?"  He asked, his sleepy voice is very attractive.

"Y-Yeah?" I said, it sounding more like an unsure question.

"This is what I want to do." He said. "A day in, at least for a little while. Then we can do what we have to." I nod, turning over to face him. His face is so close. He kissed my forehead and pulls me closer. We lay like this for about another hour, then my stomach growled.

"I'll fix us something to eat." I tell him, he finally lets me get up, I'd rather be in his arms. I get up. I try to think of anything at all I can cook. I can't remember anything my mom used to make, that was years ago, way to long. At Orochimaru's they would give me rice and some kind of meat with a glass of water. When I was with my father, we'd have rice and fish maybe dumplings every once and a while. He didn't know how to cook very well.

I'm screwed.

"Kiba, could I have some help?" I asked. He gets up, holding his hands behind his head.

"What is it Kage?" He asked.

"I don't really know how to cook very well, I've never really had to." I look down to the floor.

"Come on then, I'll teach you, what do you have?" He asked.

"I have ramen bowls.." I sigh.

"Then let's go get something to eat and we can grab some ingredients for something, I'll teach you." He smiles. I nod. "You can get a shower, I'll wait."

I take a quick shower, "Kiba! Turn your head. I forgot to get clothes." I blush, opening the door with only a towel on. I watch him turn around, his back facing me, I run as fast as I can to my room, I trip over a shirt I had left on the floor, I see him turn around with a worried look on his face and then cover his eyes, "I'm so sorry, Kage!" He blushed. I look down, a little of my body is exposed and I quickly cover it.

I get up and run in my room, my ankle hurts, I must have hurt it when I fell, closing the door as fast as possible, I grab a pear of grey pants and a fishnet shirt, sliding at blue T-shirt over it and putting my head band on. I let my hair down and fix it a little. I limp out of my room seeing Kiba on the couch. "Did you see anything?" I asked.

"I... umm." He said, turning away from me. "I'm sorry." I sit on the couch beside him.

"We can forget about it." I tell him, standing up and instantly falling on top of him because of the pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just hurt it, I think when I fell." I answer. "I'm fine."

"Can you heal it?" He said, helping me sit on the couch beside him and then putting my foot on his lap so that he can examine it.

"I can try." I tell him. "It could take a while since I used that healing jutsu yesterday."

"You shouldn't have healed me, it didn't hurt that bad, it was only a cut." He sighed, scratching his head.

"I'm fine, really." I tell him.

He stands up, looking down at me, "I'll carry you until you heal it."  He bends down and helps me get on his back.

"You don't have to." I say.

"I want to, you healed me yesterday, the least I could do is help you until you can heal yourself." He makes sure I am secure and comfortable on his back and then walks to the door, "Come on Akamaru." He unlocks the door and walks out, he basically runs to his home and opens the door, "hey sis."

"Hey, what's wrong with Kage?" She asked.

"She hurt her ankle." He blushes, I pop his head and he rubs it.

"I may be a vet but I can take a look at it." She says. Kiba sits me down in a chair and she examines it, "it looks to be swelling, it's broken."

"I'll be fine, so can focus my chakra on it and heal it, it just takes time." I tell her. I focus my chakra on it for about the 5th time and the swelling shrinks a little. I keep focusing my chakra and it slowly gets smaller and smaller.

"Thats amazing." Hana says, watching as it slowly gets better.

"She healed me yesterday." Kiba says.

"That Yashika Jutsu sure is powerful." Hana comments. I smile and nod.

"I've trained very hard to master this art." I tell her. "After the massacre with my clan my father took me to a secluded area and made me train harder then ever, every single day. Adding onto what I had learned during my short time at the academy. Sunrise to sunset. He taught me jutsu and strategy and the leaf Shinobi way."

"You have almost healed it." Hana says, pointing to my leg. Kiba checks out my foot as Hana fixes us something to eat because Kiba told her he was hungry. While we waited for food Kiba and Akamaru played. They are adorable.

Hana gave us some food and we all sat down to eat, of course Akamaru too. We talked with Hana and then Kiba wanted to leave so that we could grab some food to cook with and then we headed home.