My Stories

Hey guys, so as you know, I'm trying to write a lot of stories this summer (it's sort of like my summer project!). So, I decided to post a list of all my dramione stories here. I'm also working on stories for other fandoms, but for now, most of my stories are dramione.

Finished:

1. The Rest Of Our Lives

The night after the death of Dumbledore, Draco and Hermione meet up.They know that their next year will be the hardest of their lives, but they promise to stay together forever. In the Room of Requirements, nothing else matters. All that they can hope for is that the light prevails, and that they get to live the rest of their lives together.

2. Back to England

Four years after the war, Hermione is living happily with her husband, Draco Malfoy and the couple own one of the largest potions companies in the world.Harry Potter, however, is missing his best friend. Married to Ginny, he should be happy, but can't seem to smile. He spends every moment regretting throwing her away, wanting to search for her, he can't because of the Weasleys.Ginny and Ron, however, are professional quidditch players, chasing the fame. Both have secrets and things to hide - for them, Draco and Hermione's return could be fatal.What happens when Hermione and Draco come back to England to open up a new branch of their company?

3. You Promised

"Promise me that you'll stay alive.""Promise me that you'll do the same.""I promise.""Then I promise too, my love."A promise, and true love during a war. Draco and Hermione won't let anyone separate them, and they promise to stay alive. Promises can go a long way.One-Shots

Upcoming/Ongoing:

1. Assumptions (upcoming - first chapter to release to be determined)

After nearly 5 years out of England following a nasty breakup with Hermione, Ronald Weasley is back again, in an effort to surprise her. What happens when not everything is how he left it?

2. Matchmaker (writing - first chapter release to be determined)

Ginny Potter is happy in her life. She has the job she's always wanted, and she's married to the love of her life. Which is when she realizes that her best friend, Hermione Granger, does not, in fact, have a lover. With the help of her husband, she hatches a plan to intervene in her friends love life. Little does she know that Hermione may not need her help after all.

I really love all of your support, and I hope that you read my other stories as well. Thank you!

          - Rani 👑 ♥️