𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Hello and welcome to my new story! If you are here, you are already an amazing person! Thank you sooo much for reading this story and I hope that you enjoy it. Before we start, I would like to clarify a few things:

1. This is a Dramione story in which they meet the Granger family. Yes I know it's cliche so please don't comment that or say that some other author wrote something like this and that I am copying - I AM NOT. There are lots of stories like this and this is a pretty cliche topic so it's possible that something I thought of is the same as someone else's story.

2. Updates are every Wednesday

3. This story is featuring Dramione and some Percabeth. If you do not like those ships and are planning to comment mean things - please leave now.

4. There may be some mild cuss words in this occasionally. If you are not old enough to watch a PG movie, don't read this. I am not your parent so I cannot control what you do - but please do not get insulted.

5. The AMAZING cover for this book is made by john_1290 . She is legit amazing and I am so grateful to her for taking time to make this beautiful cover. Please go check her out and see her cover book (it's amazing guys!)

Alright, that's all! Thank you again for reading this, please comment vote and share (it would mean a lot). I hope you enjoy!

~ Rani 👑 ♥️